How do I improve my gig?

mrsazzad14

Hello,
I am new on fiverr, can you please check that if my gig is fully optimized.

favicon-32x32.png.ebf7ea3668e89a613cd664e9cb90def8.png Fiverr.com
create-and-customize-woodmart-ecommerce-website-for-you.jpg.be0dccb99b7d676666d49ef9f39a73af.jpg

mrsazzad14 : I will create and customize woodmart ecommerce website for you...

For only $15, mrsazzad14 will create and customize woodmart ecommerce website for you. | Build WoodMart, Woocommerce, E-Commerce Website, WoodMart WebsiteAre you looking for a professional E-Commerce Website Expert? I am a very reliable and...

• Like 2

You need to remove the link from your heading and just put a sentence instead.
(Use the little edit pen).

• Lifetime Support.

Also, you need to remove the above from your gig/s as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Using the Fiverr logo in your gig image is also not allowed.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Hi mrsazzad14, 

Thanks a lot for your question. In order to improve your Gig you have to manage it properly. For better suggestion, you must read the article about Gig creation which is available in `Help & Support' Section.

After login your Fiverr account - click on the profile pic then select Help & Support.

Best of luck. Happy freelancing.

• Like 4

I am working on Fiverr science 2019. I was in a good rank in 2021 but this year I am struggling with my Fiverr gigs. Because I have tried a lot of things and still I have no orders. Some of my previous clients have given me some new work in the past few months. but that's it. I am having no new client's text messages. I need all of your help and guidance to get through this. 
Please visit my gig and help me with some suggestions.
Thank you.
Sazzad Hossain

My Fiverr Account: https://www.fiverr.com/share/VbG2Ee

Edited by mrsazzad14
forget to put the link
  • Like 13

It happens. From what I understood, Fiverr rotates our gigs around so that newer sellers can get a chance as well. I also mostly get orders from returning customers, which isn't bad because they keep your profile active and post reviews that will definitely push your page up again.

• Like 7

On 3/13/2022 at 10:58 AM, mrsazzad14 said:

Recently the only gig I was getting order, was ranked down. Now what I do, I am not able to get my rank back.

In the marketplace, a Gig's position is based on the seller’s performance over a set period. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate daily. 

There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include: 

• Order cancellations
  • Delivery rate
  • Responsiveness
  • The particular Gig’s maximum number of active orders in the queue, as based on your seller level.  
  • Other Gigs performing at a higher rate.

If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5-star feedback, delivering on time, communicating quicker, and so on. It all counts. For this reason, ensure that you provide high-quality and original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, are responsive, and always remain professional.

The above is from the Help Centre.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Everyone!
I need help from experienced fiverr web designer and developer to improve my skills and salles. 
You can tell me which part should I focus to improve my skills.
What should I learn for frontend and backend, I have experience with PHP and JS. Can't say I am a pro in these two. But I had some knoledge about these.
Thanks in Advance!
Sazzad Hossain

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...