Level 2 Seller Ranked Down (Help Needed)

asad_piracha86

Question

*Please do read my full post before commenting or suggesting something*

Hi,

I have been a Fiverr Seller since June 2020 and had great success, I achieved level 1 and level 2 within 180 days. My customer feedback has always been superb as well as my response time. My all indicators throughout the journey have remained within the threshold. Back in October 2021, I got 2 orders canceled and my first (1-star) feedback, and ever since all of my gigs generally and my best selling gig especially have stopped working (Minimal to no impressions). I have gotten expert services to get the content updated along with keywords etc., have shared the gig on social media, and have done everything but there is no success at all. I haven't received a single order organically on my gig since October. All the orders which I have received are of repeat customers or a few via social media. The promoted gigs option is also disabled.

Is there any remedy or should I stop bothering as it's been 5 months now? My niche is Resume Writing and HR consulting.

Here is my profile link:

https://www.fiverr.com/asad_piracha86?

Best Regards,

Asad

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

4 answers to this question

On 3/13/2022 at 1:41 PM, asad_piracha86 said:

Back in October 2021, I got 2 orders canceled and my first (1-star) feedback, and ever since all of my gigs generally and my best selling gig especially have stopped working (Minimal to no impressions).

Your seller/gig performance dropped. When performance drops, so does your gig visibility in the Fiverr search engine. This is normal, and can take some time to recover from. Just because you have gigs on Fiverr, does not mean that you will have steady orders. Fiverr likes sellers who maintain a positive seller/gig performance.

I haven't received a single order organically on my gig since October.

Like I said, your performance dropped, and you have not gained what you need to recover.

All the orders which I have received are of repeat customers or a few via social media.

This is not a bad thing. Repeat clients are the holy grail of being in business. Successful sellers WANT repeat customers.

The promoted gigs option is also disabled.

This would be, again, because your seller performance dropped, and is likely still below the internal metrics required to participate in the Promoted Gigs ad program. Once you meet those metrics, you will likely be invited back into the program.

Here is my profile link:

Asking us to visit your profile, will not bring you more sales. We, here on the Fiverr forum, are not your target customers.

• Like 2

Hello Community Members,

I am unable to understand something and if anyone of you can help me, I will be grateful. I have been a level 2 seller and have great success on Fiverr overall. Last October, I had a couple of order cancellations, followed by a 1-star review (my 1st ever), and ever since my most selling gig along with others got ranked down. I updated the images, portfolio, description, headline, etc., but it's the 7th month and there is no success at all in gaining organic impressions.

Is the game over for me? Can anyone guide, please?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, developerlikhon said:

Don't do anything else just go to Fiverr seller support and contact with them

And what are you thinking CS will do? They do not manipulate a seller's seller performance. The issue @asad_piracha86 is dealing with is 100% affected by his seller/gig performance, which has gone down recently due to two cancellations and a 1-star review.

• Like 3