Client bought a gig but doesn't answer

Hi,

I don't know what to do. Client bought the gig, it's time to schedule session but he's not answering anymore. What should I do in this case? I know that Fiverr doesn't care about seller and this is absolutely not my fault, I have proof how many times I reached out. I need your advice.

Thx 😊

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, lanabeckford said:

Hi,

I don't know what to do. Client bought the gig, it's time to schedule session but he's not answering anymore. What should I do in this case? I know that Fiverr doesn't care about seller and this is absolutely not my fault, I have proof how many times I reached out. I need your advice.

Thx 😊

Is your order in queue? Or it was custom order, like it is necessary to know the order form to take the further actions according to it...also there's option to cancel it.....

Well (off to the topic) I want to know about the buyers who take an lengthy conversation and after confirming all the details and whatever?! They just stop answering then, and never get in touch, am curious if their purpose is just to gather the info or? WHAT?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sarahkhan97 said:

Is your order in queue? Or it was custom order, like it is necessary to know the order form to take the further actions according to it...also there's option to cancel it.....

Well (off to the topic) I want to know about the buyers who take an lengthy conversation and after confirming all the details and whatever?! They just stop answering then, and never get in touch, am curious if their purpose is just to gather the info or? WHAT?

He's actually the only buyer at the moment and it wasn't custom offer. We were still chatting when he bought the gig. Didn't properly fill the requirements, actually he filled it with one irrelevant word only.

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 11:26 PM, lanabeckford said:

He's actually the only buyer at the moment and it wasn't custom offer. We were still chatting when he bought the gig. Didn't properly fill the requirements, actually he filled it with one irrelevant word only.

asked him precisely and if you're still unsatisfied then cancel the order