I don't have buyer requests anymore

So, I'm not really a new seller, I started selling on Fiverr 1 and a half year ago and I had like 10 orders, but for some months I don't have any buyer requests and few impressions or no clicks. I do not really know what to do and I am kindly asking for help. I thought if creating a new gig will help, what do you think?

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

On 3/13/2022 at 3:17 AM, jeet103 said:

Ask for work to your old clients.

Please don't offer account risking advice.

Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page under Violations.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, iuliaroman said:

Can you please tell me how to do that?

You'll get an account warning for doing anything that violates the site's terms of service, such as spamming buyers, sharing contact info, taking buyers off the site. Just to clarify, an account warning is a bad thing. You definitely don't want one. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

On 3/14/2022 at 9:40 PM, ahmwritingco said:

You'll get an account warning for doing anything that violates the site's terms of service, such as spamming buyers, sharing contact , taking buyers off the site. Just , an account warning is a bad thing. You don't want one. 

Thank you much for explaining

• Like 1