Late Delivery? No it wasn't...

amandafate

Question

I delivered the order 24 hours ahead of time, on a Tuesday, it was due on Wednesday. The buyer did not submit a revision until 24 hours after the deadline, on Thursday. Now it shows that I'm late and this is not my fault. This is something I do not like about Fiverr!

• Like 28
  • Confused 6
  • Sad 3

16 answers to this question

2 hours ago, combinezpk said:

Are you sure about this?

Yes  he is right. If you deliver on time or before the deadline, it doesn't matter how much time it takes to revise the order. That won't affect your stats. It will affect the buyer experience if you take a long time though.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 5

8 minutes ago, rabihumakhan said:

It's just the way it looks like. Once you submitted your initial delivery on time, that's it. The revisions can go for months and the order won't be marked as 'late'.

Are you sure about this?

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

On 3/12/2022 at 1:10 AM, rabihumakhan said:

It's just the way it looks like. Once you submitted your initial delivery on time, that's it. The revisions can go for months and the order won't be marked as 'late'.

but it does affect your overall order completion duration

• Like 16
  • Sad 1

Don't worry brother it's alright, When the buyer came online he/she will give you revisions and then you complete the revisions then You can go to resolution center to extend the delivery to deliver and The delivery will be on-time. Thanks, JerryGraphicx

• Like 10

On 3/30/2022 at 9:19 PM, markauther said:

but it does affect your overall order completion duration

What do you mean it affects your overall order completion duration? I have delivered multiple orders on time that were marked as "late" because the client didn't respond but it never affected my stats.

• Like 8