Late Delivery? No it wasn't...

amandafate

Question

I delivered the order 24 hours ahead of time, on a Tuesday, it was due on Wednesday. The buyer did not submit a revision until 24 hours after the deadline, on Thursday. Now it shows that I'm late and this is not my fault. This is something I do not like about Fiverr!

• Like 29
  • Confused 7
  • Sad 4

18 answers to this question

2 hours ago, combinezpk said:

Are you sure about this?

Yes  he is right. If you deliver on time or before the deadline, it doesn't matter how much time it takes to revise the order. That won't affect your stats. It will affect the buyer experience if you take a long time though.

• Like 24
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

On 3/12/2022 at 1:10 AM, rabihumakhan said:

It's just the way it looks like. Once you submitted your initial delivery on time, that's it. The revisions can go for months and the order won't be marked as 'late'.

but it does affect your overall order completion duration

• Like 17
  • Sad 1

On 3/30/2022 at 9:19 PM, markauther said:

but it does affect your overall order completion duration

What do you mean it affects your overall order completion duration? I have delivered multiple orders on time that were marked as "late" because the client didn't respond but it never affected my stats.

• Like 10

On 3/11/2022 at 8:33 PM, amandafate said:

I delivered the order 24 hours ahead of time, on a Tuesday, it was due on Wednesday. The buyer did not submit a revision until 24 hours after the deadline, on Thursday. Now it shows that I'm late and this is not my fault. This is something I do not like about Fiverr!

I'm currently in same situation. I communicated with Buyer if he/she would be able to review within 24hrs. And buyer accepted. I delivered within an hour now it's over 24hrs, and no single response from buyer both on message and order page. it's currently showing late but not on the order page. I hope this does not affect my seller account in anyway? I've dropped countless messages to buyer but to no avail. I don't want to extend deliver date as buyer is not even responding to confirm if he/she is available. 

Also, can i go offline/Un-available at this time as an order is active on my profile? I communicated all of these with the buyer and the buyer accepted. Now i'm in a very tight corner. 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, cre8tivestella said:

And buyer accepted. I delivered within an hour now it's over 24hrs,

If you delivered the order is not late? Does the order appear in your Dashboard as late? If not, then it's not late. 

Delivered orders appear as "late" when you see them in the inbox for example. But as I said, if it doesn't say anywhere on the order page or in your dashboard that it's late, you're fine. Did Fiverr send you an email that the order is late? Most likely not..

• Like 1