Fiverr for sellers from Russia

polinashchapova

Question

5 answers to this question

I also have bank transfer as a withdraw option, so should ask about that if banks are working normally. But probably not. ☹️

It's quite odd, as they said that Russian sellers should withdraw their funds asap, but if there's no withdraw choices, it might be hard to do.

So might even be that you have to wait for the war to end before you can withdraw again.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2022 at 9:37 PM, polinashchapova said:

Payoneer

Payoneer doesn't support direct registration from now. 
You need to initiate registration from Fiverr's "Earnings" tab. 

You will also need VPN to complete the registration. 

After successfull registration, you need to add a bank account. When you transfer your money to Payoneer, they will automatically transfer your funds to a local bank. Please choose Tinkoff, Russian Standard, and any other private bank.

I've just received 2 payments from Fiverr, so it's 100% working. 

Payoneer is one of the companies that managed to find a solution instead of just leaving. 

• Like 5

Using VPN to circumvent a ban is a bad idea generally, as it goes against most site's terms of use. But if it's the only way to get your well deserved pay, most would still probably do it nevertheless.

Edited by adsensewizard
  • Like 2

Hello.

I understand that due to the current situation the options available to you are limited. Unfortunately, at this time, Fiverr only offers PayPal and Payoneer as withdrawal providers.  

We recommend that you reach out to Payoneer’s Customer Support Team along with reading their Help Center article, How can I access my funds - Russia to learn more about this.

I hope this is helpful for you.

• Like 2