changing country to a normal one

darakht

Hi! 
As you all know that I'm from the shitty country called Russia and my account here will stop working soon.
I am immigrating to somewhere else and wanted to know if I could use my account in another place abroad. Or does fiverr delete completely my profile?

Thanks in advance and glory to Ukraine

• Like 8

I think it is temporary. Every thing will be normal when war will stop. No one have right to punish anyone who is not guilty. Here gov. of these 2 country is guilty not citizens of these country. Hope for the best.

• Like 5

Temporary..but for how long? Few months? A year?... I am so heartbroken for all the hard working Russian artists here on Fiverr. For many of them this is their only source of income.  @darakht Try to contact support and send a proof of your new residence. I wish you all the best!

• Like 4

7 hours ago, darakht said:

Or does fiverr delete completely my profile?

They said they won't. Contact Customer Support once you've relocated and ask them for help in changing your location on your profile.

• Like 4
  • Up 3

Hi @darakht,

We know that you may be experiencing challenging times and uncertainty due to regional tensions. 

The location to each account on Fiverr is set by the system,  based on your current geographical location and unfortunately cannot be changed. 

If you change your location in the future, and the location is not set correctly, please reach out to us via customer support and your account will be reviewed by our dedicated team.

I wish you all the best

• Like 2