Jump to content

Struggling...


Recommended Posts

Hey, guys. Just looking for some help and support here. Fiverr was going well for me for many months and I was so happy. Then suddenly, my orders completed on time dipped to 89%, I lost my level two status, and everything fell apart. Now I'm floundering at level one and about to lose that too because I don't have any orders coming in to help me get my stats back up. To make matters worse, I'm not eligible for promoted gigs OR seller plus at the moment and customer service was extremely unhelpful when I asked why. I'm just lost and sad and I miss having the excitement of new orders. I have 69 five star reviews and suddenly now it seems like everything was for nothing. Any tips, help, encouragement? Anyone else been through this? Thank you 🙂 

  • Like 13
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don`t worry about the level status if it drops to level 1 as you will regain that back. Fix your stats: Order response rate, Delivery time and Order completion you need to keep those at 98-100%. Once the staff see you work hard, you will see more traffic to your gigs.

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, designboom said:

Once the staff see you work hard, you will see more traffic to your gigs.

What does this comment mean?  Are you implying the traffic to our gig is governed by a person(s) and not an algorithm? 

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, cs_evans said:

What does this comment mean?  Are you implying the traffic to our gig is governed by a person(s) and not an algorithm? 

No, I meant he will raise by level and to become top rated seller, staff need to evaluate you manually. I have no idea if there is an algorithm behind it or not. I wish that ranking would be that easy 😅

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2022 at 4:57 PM, designboom said:

No, I meant he will raise by level and to become top rated seller, staff need to evaluate you manually. I have no idea if there is an algorithm behind it or not. I wish that ranking would be that easy 😅

Still doesn't make sense.  Becoming a TRS requires manual selection, but it still has minimum requirements which are published. 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, cs_evans said:

Still doesn't make sense.  Becoming a TRS requires manual selection, but it still has minimum requirements which are published. 

Fiverr’s Choice is manual and there is no guidelines how to get it. And lower level sellers can get it too.... I don`t know why I am being attacked😒

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...