Seller has been suspended as a result of my ticket, why haven't I gotten a refund yet?

bernhardtlaw

Question

Long story short a seller was creating fake reviews to make it look like a steady stream of 5 stars were coming in. I paid a significant amount to this seller for work that he didn't do properly or at all in most cases (web design). I reported him for his fake reviews and bad service, I even provided email pdf's of conversations with owners of websites that he was using in his reviews.

How long before I get a refund or site credit? They have already suspended the seller as he is no longer on Fiverr. They were quick to suspend him but not so much with my money back. This has been a horrible 2 weeks worth the experience, my site is still a mess.

4 answers to this question

As a buyer, if you receive a refund, it will appear in your Fiverr balance. If you do not want the money refunded to your Fiverr balance, and would prefer that the money be reimbursed to your PayPal or credit card, request a refund hereCredit card refunds are usually completed within 7 to 10 days of Customer Support processing the request. It can, however, take up to two weeks in extreme situations.

12 hours ago, bernhardtlaw said:

If I just want it credited back to my Fiverr balance would that be immediate? I really would like to just hire someone else and give this site another shot.

Yes, to fiverr credit, it will be immediate. However, if you can't see in your fiverr credit, you can contact Fiverr customer support.

Archived