Fiverr Suspends Business in Russia

mjensen415

On 5/15/2022 at 8:06 PM, toner2d said:

I want to say - do not use payoneer. This company will steal thousands of your dollars just because you are russian 🙂 Hundreds of thousands of Russians today cannot withdraw their money from payoneer. Was it the sanctions? No. Is there any court decision? No. You are Russian, that's all 🙂

Do not trust any "western" company. Their TOS are garbage, their lawyers are liers, their the judicial system is dead.

Historia napisu Arbeit macht Frei

I have just received my money through payoneer. Luckily I have a card of non-sanctioned bank (Tinkoff).

Bye-bye, fiverr⚔

• Like 40

Late to the party but in case you are unhappy with the services provided by the front-end support team of Payoneer, you do have the option to follow Payoneer's escalation matrix. The first stage would be to escalate your concern to the team lead at CustomerServiceManager@Payoneer.com. Within 15 business days, if the concern isn't resolved, you can escalate it to VPOperations@Payoneer.com.

Look for "Customer Assistance, Complaints and Disclosures Policies" page under Payoneer homepage for more information on the escalation matrix.

• Like 41
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, smsultan143 said:

Is that WAR is legal?

In Russia it is. If you dare to go out with "no war" banner or white-blue-white flag in Russia, you might end up in prison (up to 15 years).

Also our propaganda works very well. During the first few days of war I haven't seen LITERALLY NO ONE who would support it, but now I see more and more zombified bigots wearing "Z" signs. 

Somebody help me

• Like 42
  • Sad 3

12 hours ago, smsultan143 said:

Exactly but where is the love? All Russians are being hated and cancelled now. I would understand if only those who supports the war were cancelled, I don't share their views too but this isn't the case. Look at us, desperate Russian citizens who dedicated to Fiverr so much time and work (I've been here since 2016) are now get no love. There is not a single person here who supports the war but did anyone even ask our opinion? No, we were excluded from this community based on our geolocation. It's like: "You are from Russia, we don't want to have a business with you". And how does it help Ukraine? How does it help to stop the war? In my opinion it only generates more hatred and nothing else. So I agree with this statement but humanity is so far from it, that's why we have what we have.

• Like 45
  • Sad 3

On 5/25/2022 at 1:34 AM, toner2d said:

I still can't receive thousands of USD from Payoneer. 3 Months. 

But why? I mean, is it that they CAN'T process your payout request or is it that they WON'T? Did you try the workaround suggested by the other sellers?

• Like 45
  • Thanks 2

On 5/26/2022 at 1:50 AM, surajkartha said:

But why? I mean, is it that they CAN'T process your payout request or is it that they WON'T? Did you try the workaround suggested by the other sellers?

of course i did. i even went to the bank that is not under "sanctions" and opened account there.  3 months i still receive such "useful" info from "customer" support. they just stole my money, that's all...image.png.5cbdf430ad80cd7322f85d5c3aec4570.png 

• Like 43
  • Sad 5

7 hours ago, toner2d said:

of course i did. i even went to the bank that is not under "sanctions" and opened account there.  3 months i still receive such "useful" info from "customer" support. they just stole my money, that's all...image.png.5cbdf430ad80cd7322f85d5c3aec4570.png 

Sorry to hear that you are having to wait for this long 😞

From the screenshot, it looks like there is nothing else required from your end, and I guess it's only a couple of days back that they even shared an update with you.

There are a couple of things you can try to get the process expedited. You could try posting your concern on their community forum, here's an example of one I found after a search:

https://community.payoneer.com/en/discussion/79439/payoneer-in-russia

Secondly, back when I was getting a runaround, in sheer frustration, I rated their email support experience as 1/5 and filled in the details in the survey form, a few hours later, a lady reached out to me, she was from the Quality team and took ownership of my concern and within a few days, my issue was resolved, you could also give that a try i.e. in case you were sent an email asking you to take a survey sharing your experience with the support team. I do not know how else to get a hold of them directly since they were the ones who reached out.

Thirdly, if you scroll down to the bottom of your Payoneer homepage, you should see "Customer Assistance, Complaints and Disclosures Policies"

Since the homepages are localized, I do not know what it looks like at your end, but here's how it does at my end:

cassistance.thumb.PNG.3be8c01a19621c9c1f1e67ada81797f2.PNG

If you look at the bottom right, you'd spot "Customer Assistance, Complaints and Disclosures Policies"

Clicking on that link leads to a page that gives you more information on how you can escalate your concern, here's what that page looks like at my end:

cesc1.PNG.bf30a00c01275d82bbc9c124618dec17.PNG

cesc2.PNG.4fa09564a762c0133f866b56e4f73b30.PNG

Not sure if the email addresses are any different, but on my side, the first round of escalation shows as CustomerServiceManager@Payoneer.com, and after 15 business days, if there is no resolution, the second round of escalation can be made to VPOperations@Payoneer.com. 

Hope this helps 🤞

• Like 45
  • Up 4

On 5/29/2022 at 11:29 AM, surajkartha said:

Not sure if the email addresses are any different, but on my side, the first round of escalation shows as CustomerServiceManager@Payoneer.com, and after 15 business days, if there is no resolution, the second round of escalation can be made to VPOperations@Payoneer.com. 

Hope this helps 🤞

Thank you. I sent emails to these adresses. Will see what happens... Thank you again. 😉

• Like 41
  • Thanks 2

Israel based website again hidden the antinazi post. What a cringe...

On 5/28/2022 at 8:50 PM, toner2d said:

1. I wrote to payoneer's emails that surajkartha adviced. They said that it is not their job and i should communicate with their help center. After saying that their Help Center does not want to solve the problem, this email starts ignore my mails.

2. Help Center do not answer to me for 1 week. The last answer was -  'screenshot'.

3. It is not possible to create new topic on their community forum or post anything on other topic. Everything goes to hidden posts. 

So i think my $7300 are completely gone, because i'm russian. That's all you need to know about western values. Thank you for great lesson.image.png.a95307bd00e3d6493704915d0eda0c8c.png

• Like 44
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...