Question

16 answers to this question

5 hours ago, rakib719 said:

Do your gig marketing properly

4 hours ago, mahfuzbgm said:

Do your gig marketing properly

3 hours ago, samir_2287 said:

do your gig marketing in social media

You guys just sound ridiculous. He is asking HOW to do marketing and you answer is “do marketing”??? 🤦‍♀️ 

That’s how you communicate in real life too? Someone asks you “how to cook a soup” and you answer “just cook a soup”? 

you are not being helpful at all. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, rakib719 said:

You can marketing your gig in social media

🤦‍♀️ I have no words…. He is asking how??? He is not asking if marketing is marketing. Can you please read my other replies at least in this topic? It’s getting bizarre. 

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 2

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

🤦‍♀️ I have no words…. He is asking how??? He is not asking if marketing is marketing. Can you please read my other replies at least in this topic? It’s getting bizarre. 

Like Don Quixote fighting against windmills. I commend your efforts 😄

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mariashtelle1 said:

What does that even mean? How’s it done? Why exactly those three social media platforms? What if his target audience is not on those platforms? 

The big marketing places???maybe that's why always in recommendation 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, ledpgraphichome said:

I wants to know how to rank my fiverr gig and how to do fiverr gig marketing and get order. 

Yes search the forum, get the tips, gig marketing tips has been written many times, also do some investment on your gig, you know better the key words the more searches, accurate services ....also do some local searches, start from your circle..

You may know this business trick? Social circle?Right...

Well...

If you post the same query on google it will give you many following links including YouTube 

• Like 4

On 3/9/2022 at 9:58 PM, mahfuzbgm said:

Do your gig marketing properly and send unique Bayer request try to be active all time

I didn't get my answer buddy! Please read my question once more. And hope you will give me a best way of active in fiverr 24/7

• Like 4