πŸ“£ Celebrating Women's Month: Spotlighting @ruprekha πŸ“£

mjensen415

Happy International Women's Day! We're continuing to celebrate our Fiverr Community, and especially today, highlighting someone who has transformed herself through the power of yoga! Based in India, Ruprekha is a seasoned Fiverr freelancer who specializes in 3d animation, modeling, and design. We're excited to share how she #breaksthebias below. Check out Ruprekha's Fiverr profile here.

"Hi, I'm @ruprekha, and this is how I #breakthebias. I've been working on Fiverr for more than 5 years now. As a full time freelancer working in front of a computer for extended periods of time, I acquired some back pain. Health comes first, and somewhere in the Fiverr Forum community, I saw a freelancer suggest fitness as a solution. That's when I joined yoga. And boom!!!! My lifestyle completely changed. I have now practiced yoga for 2 years, and it changed my life not just physically, but also mentally. I now have a proper schedule, and doing yoga everyday makes me more productive. I find that my products are getting better every day and clients are more satisfied. I love to treat myself, so I rewarded myself with a bicycle last weekend. Thank you Fiverr, you are making all my dreams come true. You are not just a platform but somewhere I feel that I found myself through this journey. I'm glad to be a part. Cheers!"

Ruprekha.thumb.jpeg.853c955646281d3ed1d7c854fce1cabb.jpeg

• Like 175
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 9
  • Up 11
  • Thanks 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2022 at 4:40 PM, anikjohan said:

Is yoga really Helpful?

Definetly!! It makes your mind more calm and give you a posetive energy, You can try

On 6/9/2022 at 10:05 AM, rayanhood7898 said:

Deffinately It's high time to broke the comfort zone.

Yes for sure!!!!

On 5/1/2022 at 1:46 PM, fotoseditbd said:

Thank you for your sharing. Best wishes for your freelance career πŸ™‚Β  Β @ruprekha

Thank you so much sir. I hope that for you also.Β πŸ˜ƒΒ 

• Like 91
  • Thanks 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 2:54 AM, mjensen415 said:

Happy International Women's Day! We're continuing to celebrate our Fiverr Community, and especially today, highlighting someone who has transformed herself through the power of yoga! Based in India, Ruprekha is a seasoned Fiverr freelancer who specializes in 3d animation, modeling, and design. We're excited to share how she #breaksthebias below. Check out Ruprekha's Fiverr profile here.

"Hi, I'm @ruprekha, and this is how I #breakthebias. I've been working on Fiverr for more than 5 years now. As a full time freelancer working in front of a computer for extended periods of time, I acquired some back pain. Health comes first, and somewhere in the Fiverr Forum community, I saw a freelancer suggest fitness as a solution. That's when I joined yoga. And boom!!!! My lifestyle completely changed. I have now practiced yoga for 2 years, and it changed my life not just physically, but also mentally. I now have a proper schedule, and doing yoga everyday makes me more productive. I find that my products are getting better every day and clients are more satisfied. I love to treat myself, so I rewarded myself with a bicycle last weekend. Thank you Fiverr, you are making all my dreams come true. You are not just a platform but somewhere I feel that I found myself through this journey. I'm glad to be a part. Cheers!"

Ruprekha.thumb.jpeg.853c955646281d3ed1d7c854fce1cabb.jpeg

"Thank you Fiverr, you are making all my dreams come true. You are not just a platform but somewhere I feel that I found myself through this journey"

I feel you girl!! I used to run from one studio to another and then another....while managing my personal life in a city which was foreignΒ to me, living away from my family. And one day, one decision, changed my life.....! Thanks Fiverr πŸ™‚Β 

• Like 23