On time delivery rate bug

My OCR and On-time delivery rate was above 90% day before yesterday but yesterday out of no where my On time delivery went to 89% without any of my fault. I didn’t had any order to delivery still and OCR came down too without any reason. Please is there anyone who have faced similar situations and can help me then please do reply! 🥺

• Like 2

It's based on the last 60 days. You can check if a completed order recently went out of the 60 day window which could have caused that.

Or you can total the completed and the cancelled orders in the last 60 days to check whether the 89% is correct.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

Noo! I didn’t had any delivery still my on time delivery went down!!! My last delivery was 3 weeks before till then I didn’t had any delivery date my new order’s delivery date is after 1week. I didn’t had any order to delivery I didn’t delivered any late order still one morning out of the blue my on time delivery goes down for no reason!! Please help if someone has went through similar situation.

• Like 1

re: order completion rate

eg. if I complete an order (order A), then the next day I have a cancellation (order B), the completion rate will go down because of the cancellation. Lets say I do no more orders. Once 60 days have passed since the order A was completed (ie. if order A goes out of the 60 day window) the completion rate will go down because order A isn't being counted now but the cancelled one (order B) still is.

Look at what orders you completed/cancelled around 60 and slightly over 60 days ago were.

It will be a similar thing for the on-time vs late ones. Though if you think it's incorrect (eg. all your deliveries were on time) you could contact CS at the help desk for them to check it and correct it if it's incorrect.

Edited by uk1000

13 hours ago, faridkazistuden said:

didn’t had any delivery

And that’s exactly the problem. If you didn’t deliver any new orders then now you have less orders in a 60 days period as some oldest don’t count anymore 

• Like 1
  • Up 2