lightnform

lightnform

Hi,

I have delivered something today for an order that was in revision and highly contested because the buyer was pressuring me into sending him items that were not on the scope of work. And now the delivery looks like a message on the order page. How could that be possible?! I am %100 sure I used the delivery feature! Now buyer has access to all delivered images without watermark! Has anyone encountered something like this before?!!!!

Best,

Ehsan

I faced same issue. After getting the files, buyer asked to work more with changes in requirement.

I understand that he is just wasting my time and scamming.

From beginning of the issue I was in touch with the CS and asked them to keep a note to avoid cancellation from customer support by explaining everything.

They reviewed the order and never cancelled the order.

Unfortunately after couple of days the order cancelled because the buyer's bank initiated a dispute on the payment.

It's around 3 days, the ticket is open with CS about the issue of getting paid and also avoid negative impression on completion rate and metrics.

On 3/9/2022 at 4:12 AM, lightnform said:

And now the delivery looks like a message on the order page. How could that be possible?! I am %100 sure I used the delivery feature! Now buyer has access to all delivered images without watermark! Has anyone encountered something like this before?!!!!

I got same error. Reason was I have requested extend deadline request to buyer thinking I may not get it done in time. So later I got some time and went ahead finished the order before buyer accepted my request. Buyer couldn't find accept delivery button so it stayed that way until I delivered again. Seemed he had full access to files. 

Archived