Ukrainian Gig store

mjensen415

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. Thanks to everyone at fiverr for helping Ukraine. We are having a hard time with work, so I' m here to save up some money and help our people. I will be glad to join your big family and help in any way I can. Glory to Ukraine!

• Like 74
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We are team from Ukraine, and we glad to see initiative like this

WAR IS AWFUL!🤢

We are students from Lviv, who loves art design and music. Find out Brkn Visio Studio for best cover arts and logo

Also we support our country with money that we earned by our works!
UA

THANK YOU FIVERR TEAM

• Like 69
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Community!
Thank you Fiverr for the support.

Now 26.09 and still  the war continues ((

I live in Lviv- Western Ukraine, more safe region and I try to focus on work. To earn money for my family and to help our brave army.

I am new on a Fiverr, made 4 gigs, but for now without any results.

If someone needs :

Logo, Brand Identity
Landing pages, websites
Printing Flayers,  Posters
Presentations
Mobile and Web application design

Please, contact me. I have more then 10 years of experience and my prices low in beginning.

Here some slices of the latest projects 2021-2022. Landing pages, Mobile apps

Post_Design_Set.thumb.jpg.e20f91d9eff80a8ca3cec19bb10f3dba.jpg

• Like 70
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...

🤑Thank you, Fiverr !! Your words of support are very important to me.

I'm from Ukraine. My family and I were forced to leave our home and were left without work.

I am a beginner in Fiverr, but have been working as a photographer and photo retoucher for over 10 years. I would be happy to help with any work for you.

Thank you very much for your support and kind words!

• Like 65
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
Guest art_nikonova

Thank you for not being left behind.
I am Ukrainian. Your words of support are important to me!
I recently became a member of the fiverr community. It was Fiverr that helped me earn money remotely when a full-scale war began in Ukraine.
I draw cartoon illustrations and comics for social networks. You can contact me for questions about creating black and white line art or coloring illustrations.
I continue to work online. I am grateful fiver, as are many Ukrainians, especially women who lost their jobs due to the war. Sometimes the work is hard due to air attacks, but I do not give up thanks to your support. I already have regular clients. I enjoy doing work for them. This is how I feel needed and maintain my qualifications.

патрон2.jpg

Hi all! I am also from Ukraine, from the city of Zaporozhye. My only job is logo design and graphic design on Fiverr. I also want to join the Ukrainian community and would appreciate the help to start a career on Fiverr.

My name is Stanislav Sapronov and I am a Ukrainian graphic designer. For me words of support are really very important. I am new to Fiverr, but due to the military situation in my country, I really need a job. On my page you will find offers that I am ready to provide and I want to receive positive feedback and promote my account. I would be very happy to do any other work for you, thanks again to everyone!

I want world peace! Thank you, Fiverr!❤️ 

• Like 58
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

You can talk a lot. But in fact, when your account, which you have been hard at work developing for more than two years, is disconnected from the "promoted GIG" for two months, without just explaining what you have violated ... you start to wonder if you are in the right place.

• Like 56
  • Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, my name is Margo, I am a photographer from Ukraine. I have been photographing and editing photos in Ukraine for the last ten years. Due to the current situation I decided to work remotely and help you with editing and retouching photos.  Thank you Fiverr for your support, how can you get to the country fvrr_tech store? 

• Like 40
  • Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...