Ukrainian Gig store

mjensen415

1344714778_ScreenShot2022-03-08at9_16_37AM.thumb.png.cfee6d4f9ce03883e3d0b7aaaac6b65a.png

We stand in solidarity with Ukraine and want to support Ukrainian freelancers on Fiverr who are able to and want to work during these extremely difficult times. 

Want to join the effort? Show your support for Ukraine by finding someone who can provide the services you’re looking for – then make sure they’re available and get great things done together.

https://www.fiverr.com/stores/support-ukraine

• Like 277
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 17
  • Thanks 13

On 3/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, liyaguk said:

would also like to join. How could i join the Ukrainian freelancers' store ?

On 3/9/2022 at 7:54 AM, hogake said:

What do I need to do to get my gig to the store? (I'm from Ukraine)

From what @mjensen415 posted, I think if you are from Ukraine, you will automatically be in the Ukrainian store.

• Like 146
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 7

17 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

From what @mjensen415 posted, I think if you are from Ukraine, you will automatically be in the Ukrainian store.

I think they're list(s) created by the "fvrr_tech" account. eg. in the list in the Programming & Tech category for the "support Ukraine store" there are only 14 gigs but in the normal Fiverr site there's hundreds of gigs from Ukraine sellers just in Programming & Tech->Wordpress.

So it seems like they've manually created a list/lists using that fvrr_tech account for the store with just a smallish amount of Ukrainian gigs in it.

So there might not be a way to be included in it if a seller isn't already - it was probably just a decision by the person creating the list(s) for the store and choosing which gigs to add to it in the different categories.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 133
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 6

On 3/9/2022 at 9:54 AM, hogake said:

What do I need to do to get my gig to the store? (I'm from Ukraine)

Hello there, 

If you would like to join this initiative, let us know so we can provide the information to the relevant team.  Please know that we will do our best to feature everyone who’s consented to participate, however, consent does not guarantee placement. 

We wish you as much strength and safety as possible in these circumstances.

Take care,

The Fiverr Team

• Like 143
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 12
  • Thanks 4

Hi! I'm photographer and retoucher from Kyiv, Ukraine 🇺🇦  

I am a Ukrainian refugee and live temporarily in the Czech Republic with two children.  I left my camera in Kyiv and now all I can do is work as a retoucher. I have over 12 years experience. I really need a job. I`ll be very glad to cooperate!

• Like 120
  • Confused 1
  • Up 10
  • Thanks 3

Hi !

I'm from Ukraine.In the south of the country. Without work and means of sunsistence. I am an illustrator. I create logos, posters, application icons and much more. 

Ready to do any job for the price you offer. The main thing is to get a rating and start helping my family in difficult times. 

Sincerely, Victoria ! 

• Like 121
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 1

Добрый вечер из Украины. Отредактирую и обработаю фотографии, разработаю логотип, отретуширую фотографии. Буду очень рад сотрудничеству. 

Thank you very much for your help and support.

Edited by vika_vika_vika
  • Like 111
  • Congrats! 3
  • Up 6
  • Thanks 2

Hey !

My post is completely off topic! I'm sorry, I don't mean to annoy. But I need your help. 💙💛

I live in Ukraine and love my country, it hurts me from what happens to us every day.😭

I would like to ask everyone who sees this message to help my family with advice on how to get orders faster and comments on what I am doing wrong by visiting my profile or placing a new order. I really value my page and I want to win people's trust in order to receive orders and be able to feed my family.

A big thank you to Fiverr and all the people who support us.❤️

• Like 121
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am a graphic designer from Ukraine. If you or your friends need a catchy logo for your business, online shop, personal brand ect, I can offer you my services. I will do the job professionally and fast, in return you will also help me a lot!🥰

• Like 102
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 1

Hello, I am a seller from Ukraine and I am on Fiverr because of the war in Ukraine. Before the war, I was a top freelancer on the Russian service KWORK, but then I deleted my account there and now I'm looking for my first order here. I can make the first order very cheap. I will be glad if someone can help me and give me a job. I will convert PSD or figma to responsive HTML.

I`d like to join this initiative too!

• Like 98
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 2

Does Fiver do any verification that the seller is really based in Ukraine - e.g. with ID or Bank account with IBAN starting with UA? I ask because, I came across many FAKERS pretending to be in Ukraine, just for making a few easy bucks out of the war. Really Shameful!

• Like 99
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 3

Hello all, I am from Ukraine, namely from Dnepr 🇺🇦
I am a motion designer.

I have been working for 2 years with Ukrainian businessmen, as well as several times with clients from other countries, but because of the war I lost 90% of my clients(.

During 2 years of work I helped over 110 clients in different niches, made 85 commercials, each of them brought good results.
My commercials, intros and animations increased viewer engagement and conversion into buying their product 💵 👀.

From my main achievements - working with the best online school in Ukraine for training direct managers "Sales Boot Camp" 👨💻
Raised a beauty salon to the top 3 in Poland with my videos 🇵🇱

• Like 99
  • Sad 1
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hello!
I am from Ukraine and I am very pleased that Fiverr supports us and created such an initiative. 

I am new here and I want to become a part of the Fiverr family. 
I would also like to join the Ukrainian Gig store. For now I don't know how to do it, I am still getting acquainted and studying this wonderful platform.

So now I just want to introduce myself, following the example of my countrymen in this thread:)

My name is Lika, I do web design for over 2 years. I create design for websites, platforms, applications, as well as design posts for social networks.
Responsibly and with love approach to each project. I create quality, attractive and comfortable design.

Glad to meet the Fiverr community!

• Like 88
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...