Too much work? Give me your Best Advice...

FOR MY EXPERIENCED FIVERR SELLERS PLEASE ANSWER!🙂

I am not complaining about it, but recently I have started to get a pretty decent amount of work from clients. Some of these orders are pretty big, and I have been cutting it close to the deadline, but always delivering on time.

What should I do in this situation? Should I extend my delivery times, or should I raise my price more? If you have any other thoughts please let me know.

• Like 10

Extend delivery times first IF you are happy with how much you make for the work you do.

If you keep getting too much work, consider raising your prices.

I've been here a long time, and those two things work for me. I do sometimes extend older, lower prices to repeat customers to keep them on board.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

If you are thinking about increasing your prices then keep in mind that you may face a huge decrease in new orders. This happened to me two times so I had to change my prices to the old ones.

Consider extending delivery times so you are not rushing your order, and delivering good quality work.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, melanielm said:

Extend delivery times first IF you are happy with how much you make for the work you do.

If you keep getting too much work, consider raising your prices.

I've been here a long time, and those two things work for me. I do sometimes extend older, lower prices to repeat customers to keep them on board.

Thanks for the advice! Will do!

• Like 5