How can get order??

aminul_wp

5 hours ago, aminul_wp said:

I am new in fiverr,how can get order

Please explore the Seller success tips and learn from the posts of successful and experienced fellows. You can also use the search bar to find relevant content. Best of luck! 

I have gone through your posts. You should also improve your communication skills to be successful here on fiverr or anywhere. We can't neglect the significance and the role of good communication. Once your communication skills improved, you will be more confident to explain and convince the buyers. I hope you can understand. Thank you

1 hour ago, shezi_graphics said:

Please explore the Seller success tips and learn from the posts of successful and experienced fellows. You can also use the search bar to find relevant content. Best of luck! 

I have gone through your posts. You should also improve your communication skills to be successful here on fiverr or anywhere. We can't neglect the significance and the role of good communication. Once your communication skills improved, you will be more confident to explain and convince the buyers. I hope you can understand. Thank you

Thank you for your excellent suggestion. It also helps me.

Archived