Why cant we put delivery experience for cancelled order after not delivering after deadline

acdc360

I am not sure why Fiverr do not allow to put feedback on Seller who gave customer order after evaluating gig, ask for extension (double time ) and still do not deliver, never provided update even after delay. Feedback is key for next user to review what they are getting into . This is also applicable for Buyer rating too. If Fiverr is going to have corporate customer credibility is key 

Just now, acdc360 said:

why Fiverr do not allow to put feedback

Even though there is no public feedback for cancelled orders because it can be abused from both sides, there is a hidden feedback form that you can fill out that is sent to your email and that feedback is taken into account by fiverr algorithm more than the public one 

8 minutes ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Even though there is no public feedback for cancelled orders because it can be abused from both sides, there is a hidden feedback form that you can fill out that is sent to your email and that feedback is taken into account by fiverr algorithm more than the public one 

Thats good to know. I understand abuse but thats where dispute team /moderator can resolve. Fiverr is money making company so shall be more diligent . Thanks for response 

• 1 month later...
On 3/4/2022 at 10:17 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

I've been hearing a lot more about the hidden feedback recently. I'm having an issue where like in the same day My gig will both qualify and unqualify to be promoted. When fiver support just sent the same copy / pasted message I asked my "Seller plus success manager" and she had said the hidden algorithim could be why. You can have perfect scores across the board but if you get a bad hidden review it hits your account hard.

On 3/5/2022 at 4:15 AM, acdc360 said:

I am not sure why Fiverr do not allow to put feedback on Seller who gave customer order after evaluating gig, ask for extension (double time ) and still do not deliver, never provided update even after delay. Feedback is key for next user to review what they are getting into . This is also applicable for Buyer rating too. If Fiverr is going to have corporate customer credibility is key 

If the feature gets implemented Fiverr will lose 90% of its quality sellers. Cancelling unwanted orders is to only tool sellers have to ensure a minimum control over their Fiverr career. If buyers who's orders get canceled are allowed to leave e review many will be force to work for free to satisfy unrealistic and toxic buyers in order to avoid negative review. 

Sellers have a "power" to decided who they want to work with and a order can be cancelled from the seller side because:

1. No previous contact 

2 Even if the custom order have been made, the client turned out not to be a good match etc.. 

In an opposite side, cancelled orders buyers should be allowed to leave a review if they pay for the service that they didn't received. 

Archived