Fiverr's Support of Ukraine

mjensen415

I myself am from Ukraine and I know what it is like to hear the sounds of explosions. What is it like to be in fear of the fact that at any moment a bomb can pour in. By creating an account on fiverr, I want to somehow help all those who have suffered at the hands of this devil. A share of the money earned will be given to help the needy and to support our army

• Like 42

I am a citizen of Ukraine and my account was blocked on the 21st. I do not know what the problem is and I have been creating an account for 4 years so that the service support will help me. But they respond with template messages. Some users had a similar problem and they were helped to unblock their account. Please, administration, pay attention to my topic

• Like 43
  • Up 3

Good afternoon. I am from Ukraine and I need this money. Why are you blocking? Return it to the bank account from which they were paid. Or are you also blocking Bi and Ukrainian accounts? Why did they block the newly created account, I don’t understand?

• Like 39
  • Up 1

Good afternoon, I am a graphic designer from Ukraine, I live in Kiev. I have lost my main job, and therefore no income to provide for my family. When I saw your service I hoped to resume my work with Fiverr, but considering the competition I do not have orders. Can you advise whether I can help someone to at least partially perform the work or where to look for customers. I am not chasing a lot of money, I am a creative person and work for a good idea. If I can be useful to someone, please write to me, by doing so you will help me a lot. 

• Like 40

Why is the firewall deleting my messages? Where is freedom of speech I don't understand? Do not delete, let everyone know what the situation is !!! Fiver stole my account where it was 1700 dollars and did not return the money to me. Who thinks about this? I am Ukrainian and I need this money after all today!!!

fiver.png

fiver2.png

fiver3.png

fiver4.png

fiver5.png

fiver6.png

fiver7.png

fiver8.png

fiver9.png

• Like 40
  • Sad 5
  • Up 1

Hello! I am a graphic designer from Ukraine. If you or your friends need a catchy logo for your business, online shop, personal brand ect, I can offer you my services. I will do the job professionally and fast, in return you will also help me a lot!🥰

• Like 43

On 3/4/2022 at 9:19 PM, mjensen415 said:

Words cannot express the sadness we feel for the people of Ukraine. Fiverr has employees in offices around the world, but one of our most beloved and vibrant teams worked in an office in Kyiv. That’s why, to us, this war is not a distant tragedy playing out on cable news and social media: it is a lump in our collective throats and a searing pain in our hearts that doesn’t go away. Fiverr is a family and our brothers and sisters are hurting. 

We stand in solidarity with Ukraine and all those impacted by this unprovoked attack. We also share in the outrage and frustration expressed by our global community—including many in Russia—but we also know that we are not powerless to help. And this simple truth gives us focus.

Before the invasion began, we worked to ensure the safety of our team in Ukraine, including helping them evacuate and relocate if desired. Taking care of our Ukrainian staff remains one of our highest priorities.

We’ve also looked for ways, big and small, to support Fiverr’s Ukrainian community. As part of this effort we have:

Enabled early payout for Ukrainian sellers, offering them the opportunity to withdraw their earnings immediately by waiving the safety clearance period.

• Created a dedicated support team to help Ukrainian sellers with issues related to their accounts and work, and to provide anything else they need to navigate the uncertainty of the situation.
  • Ensured Ukrainian sellers will not be demoted or otherwise negatively impacted for issues occurring during this horrendous time.
  • Raised funds for World Central Kitchen, to help feed the nearly 1,000,000 people fleeing Ukraine to neighboring countries
  • Started building a special Fiverr store featuring Ukrainian sellers who are ready and able to work
  • Provided direct financial support to Ukrainian freelancers to help offset the cost of potential lost business.

Nobody knows how this war will unfold or when it will end, but please know that we’ll continue to work with urgency and passion to find ways to help our community. As we do, we welcome your ideas, thoughts, and encouragement.

Stay safe and strong,
Brent Messenger
VP, Public Policy & Community Engagement

Hi. 
I am a seller with more than 200 reviews and I live in Ukraine. I had Promoted Gigs disabled without knowing the reason and through this all my hygiene went to the end of the search. 
Tech support cannot help me, says that all the algorithms are to blame and I just have to wait.

But I did not violate anything and worked as usual, all my clients were satisfied with my work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks

• Like 40

• 2 weeks later...

I am a relatively new member of Fiver. And recently finished my first order. Now I'm waiting for the check and I will be able to withdraw the money I earned. I am from Ukraine and the money I earned is my only income now. There is fighting in my town and I had to leave for another part of the region.  It's good that there is an opportunity to work here. Thank you Fiver for supporting the Ukrainian people.

• Like 26

On 3/4/2022 at 3:19 PM, mjensen415 said:

Words cannot express the sadness we feel for the people of Ukraine. Fiverr has employees in offices around the world, but one of our most beloved and vibrant teams worked in an office in Kyiv. That’s why, to us, this war is not a distant tragedy playing out on cable news and social media: it is a lump in our collective throats and a searing pain in our hearts that doesn’t go away. Fiverr is a family and our brothers and sisters are hurting. 

We stand in solidarity with Ukraine and all those impacted by this unprovoked attack. We also share in the outrage and frustration expressed by our global community—including many in Russia—but we also know that we are not powerless to help. And this simple truth gives us focus.

Before the invasion began, we worked to ensure the safety of our team in Ukraine, including helping them evacuate and relocate if desired. Taking care of our Ukrainian staff remains one of our highest priorities.

We’ve also looked for ways, big and small, to support Fiverr’s Ukrainian community. As part of this effort we have:

Enabled early payout for Ukrainian sellers, offering them the opportunity to withdraw their earnings immediately by waiving the safety clearance period.

• Created a dedicated support team to help Ukrainian sellers with issues related to their accounts and work, and to provide anything else they need to navigate the uncertainty of the situation.
  • Ensured Ukrainian sellers will not be demoted or otherwise negatively impacted for issues occurring during this horrendous time.
  • Raised funds for World Central Kitchen, to help feed the nearly 1,000,000 people fleeing Ukraine to neighboring countries
  • Started building a special Fiverr store featuring Ukrainian sellers who are ready and able to work
  • Provided direct financial support to Ukrainian freelancers to help offset the cost of potential lost business.

Nobody knows how this war will unfold or when it will end, but please know that we’ll continue to work with urgency and passion to find ways to help our community. As we do, we welcome your ideas, thoughts, and encouragement.

Stay safe and strong,
Brent Messenger
VP, Public Policy & Community Engagement

No words to describe how much I appreciate this! 💙  It's time to help the people who need us

• Like 20
  • Up 1

Posted (edited)

I feel proud because I have been able to associate my work with such a humanitarian organization. I am even more proud of the fact that the organization is moving forward without any stinginess for humanitarian aid. If I could afford it, I would rush to Ukraine to help them. However, I am relieved to think that the able-bodied people of my organization have already reached out to them for their cooperation. That is what humanity is all about. I salute the Fiverr community for showing this humanity. And I pray to God that the people of Ukraine can get out of this problem very quickly.

pexels-katie-godowski-11312762.jpg

Edited by reia_akter
  • Like 21
  • Sad 2

We all should sport Ukrainian Freelancers so they can help each others to face financial issues. If there are any Ukrainian Vector artist i can send him/her extra work to play my role as a human.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1