Fiverr's Support of Ukraine

mjensen415

Thank you, Fiverr !Your support is very important to me!
I am from Ukraine and had to leave my home, it is very difficult emotionally but I believe in the best. Now I am in a safe place and back to freelancing. I would be happy to do a service as an artist!

• Like 13
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Human rights are needed to protect and preserve every individual's humanity, 
to ensure that every individual can live a life of dignity and a life that is worthy of a human being.
I also pray that everything will be the same again as before in Ukraine

😇

This is really great - due to the current situation, Fiverr is the only source of income for many of us.
So thank you Fiverr for everything you do.😊

• Like 9
  • Up 1

Just want peace in this world.

❣️We should love each other as a human being. How can we kill our brothers, sisters who can save me from my troubles!

No language to publish my speech. Pray to God and request to the rich and powerful nations to keep peace with each other. 

I just remind you my primary lesson " Once a mouse save the life of a Lion". Hope you will keep my poor voices. 

May God bless all human beings. Amin.

• Like 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/5/2022 at 4:31 PM, moderncreator01 said:
I think for the Ukrainian Freelancers the payment clearance 14 days or 7 days should be completely removed or reduce to may be 1 or 2 days. They should be getting more noticed on the site. Also the deadline feature should be disabled for them as they are going through hard times so If the respond late or take more time then usual so this things shouldn't be hurting their stats & account

I completely agree with you, I am a developer from Ukraine and the most inconvenient thing is that I have to wait for money for two weeks, which is a very long time for me. You don't know what will happen tomorrow

How do I know that I can get my money not in two weeks, but faster? Money from my recent order did not arrive until two weeks later

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1