Fiverr's Support of Ukraine

mjensen415

Hey dear Fiverr comunity! I saw this post on the topic of supporting Ukraine and I don’t know what to do. I'm an artist from Ukraine and have been working on the site for many years. My city Kharkiv is being bombed, I myself on the territory of Ukraine in the shelter now and I was very upset when I saw a message that Fiverr want to stop my account. I haven't left the country and Fiverr is my only source of income at the moment. I'm sure it's some kind of misunderstanding. Please help me figure it out( Support for Ukrainians doesnt work((((

7efad871-e3ca-44c8-beaf-8b2df1e45c3f.jpg

Screenshot_2.png

• Like 80
  • Sad 9
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much for your support. Ukraine really needs it! We are now going through a difficult path and we are very pleased that people, companies empathize with us, help us, are united with us, Thank you very much from all Ukrainian people.

On 3/17/2022 at 2:04 AM, inpaper said:

Президент Украины- 

Владимир Зеленский

Вот мой некоторый вклад в эту легенду, я сделал это, потому что он настоящий герой, и миру нужны такие легенды, как он. Я очень благодарен за Fiverr, за то, что вы стоите с ukarine. Мои молитвы с тобой. 

IMG_20220317_113703.jpg

IMG_20220317_113755.jpg

Our President of Ukraine is a hero! The best president. Our pride! A man who is really fighting for victory in Ukraine.

• Like 80
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

It is impossible to describe how grateful we, Ukrainians, are to Fiverr for the help and the opportunity to work in these difficult times.💙💛

I live in Ukraine and love my country, it hurts me from what happens to us every day.😭

I would like to ask everyone who sees this message to help my family by visiting my profile or placing a new order. I really value my page and I want to win people's trust in order to receive orders and be able to feed my family.

Thank you very much Fiverr and all the people who will support us.❤️

• Like 83

Hi, mjensen415.

I really apricate that you are thinking about your staff in Ukraine and people of Ukraine who are sufferings from the war.

and it is really great to hear that you are trying to help them on every possible way.

But I am just curious that Fiverr.com team didn't ever think about, 

Palestine / Iraq or just leave the Iraq it was the past.

But what about Palestine, or they are not humans or the have no rights to live peacefully and happily. 

I didn't ever see any tweet or message from Fiverr.com team and or from the owners of Fiverr.com for Palestine. You didn't ever talk about them you didn't did anything for them.

I didn't know why peoples can see just the Ukrainians, sufferings from the war. ( please note: I am against the war I am also supporting Ukraine). I think the war Between Ukraine and Russia its been a 20th day. and the whole world have condolence and prayer and support for the Ukrainians.

But Palestine peoples are sufferings from the war from past many years, they lost almost everything they have. Why peoples of Europe didn't talk about them why Fiverr.com and its staff didn't talk about them.

Is there are any difference In peoples of Palestine and Ukraine. 

Is there are any difference between the children's of Palestine and Ukraine.

You should support every living human in the world equally, everyone life is equally important.

Thanks,

If I said anything wrong sorry, but whatever I said is fact.

• Like 83
  • Up 4

9 hours ago, khani_gfx said:

I didn't ever see any tweet or message from Fiverr.com team and or from the owners of Fiverr.com for Palestine.

Are you aware that Fiverr is an Israeli company and that the owner is an Israeli man?

9 hours ago, khani_gfx said:

But Palestine peoples are sufferings from the war from past many years, they lost almost everything they have. Why peoples of Europe didn't talk about them

I've seen people from Europe talk about Palestine, just not here (it's actually rare to see people talking about politics on Fiverr's forum, because that's not what this forum is for); they do it on social media and elsewhere. If you're wondering why people from Europe talk about Ukraine more than they talk about Palestine, it's simple: Ukraine is in Europe, and Palestine isn't.  It's human nature that what happens close to their own country worries them more than what happens somewhere far away.

• Like 69
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1790545695_antiwarukraine.png.f7e09ebfe431cb4ded03cd91b5277227.png

No one support war, people understand eventually after the second world war, but some time to protect our people and our border leader has to take a harsh decision, 60% of people unaware of why the war started, as leader Putin is quite popular in 2019 - 2020, he is bold and quick decision-maker, he knows what he is doing fully aware of consciences, I'm from India and Indian are neutral opinion on the war. but it is very sad to know many lives were killed. first covid then war, the world is facing huge lose
WE HAVE TO STAND AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER, WAR HAS NEVER BEEN A SOLUTION TO ANY PROBLEM.

Edited by theamitsingh
  • Like 67
  • Up 2

I myself am from Ukraine and I know what it is like to hear the sounds of explosions. What is it like to be in fear of the fact that at any moment a bomb can pour in. By creating an account on fiverr, I want to somehow help all those who have suffered at the hands of this devil. A share of the money earned will be given to help the needy and to support our army

• Like 76
  • Up 2

I am a citizen of Ukraine and my account was blocked on the 21st. I do not know what the problem is and I have been creating an account for 4 years so that the service support will help me. But they respond with template messages. Some users had a similar problem and they were helped to unblock their account. Please, administration, pay attention to my topic

• Like 74
  • Up 5

Good afternoon. I am from Ukraine and I need this money. Why are you blocking? Return it to the bank account from which they were paid. Or are you also blocking Bi and Ukrainian accounts? Why did they block the newly created account, I don’t understand?

• Like 71
  • Up 3

Good afternoon, I am a graphic designer from Ukraine, I live in Kiev. I have lost my main job, and therefore no income to provide for my family. When I saw your service I hoped to resume my work with Fiverr, but considering the competition I do not have orders. Can you advise whether I can help someone to at least partially perform the work or where to look for customers. I am not chasing a lot of money, I am a creative person and work for a good idea. If I can be useful to someone, please write to me, by doing so you will help me a lot. 

• Like 70
  • Up 3

Hi. 
I am a seller with more than 200 reviews and I live in Ukraine. I had Promoted Gigs disabled without knowing the reason and through this all my hygiene went to the end of the search. 
Tech support cannot help me, says that all the algorithms are to blame and I just have to wait.

But I did not violate anything and worked as usual, all my clients were satisfied with my work. Please help me to solve this problem. Thanks 

• Like 84
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am a relatively new member of Fiver. And recently finished my first order. Now I'm waiting for the check and I will be able to withdraw the money I earned. I am from Ukraine and the money I earned is my only income now. There is fighting in my town and I had to leave for another part of the region.  It's good that there is an opportunity to work here. Thank you Fiver for supporting the Ukrainian people.

• Like 59
  • Up 3

I feel proud because I have been able to associate my work with such a humanitarian organization. I am even more proud of the fact that the organization is moving forward without any stinginess for humanitarian aid. If I could afford it, I would rush to Ukraine to help them. However, I am relieved to think that the able-bodied people of my organization have already reached out to them for their cooperation. That is what humanity is all about. I salute the Fiverr community for showing this humanity. And I pray to God that the people of Ukraine can get out of this problem very quickly.

pexels-katie-godowski-11312762.jpg

Edited by reia_akter
  • Like 52
  • Sad 2
  • Up 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I’m a musician from Ukraine, Fiverr now is single way to earn money for me. I write in a special topic for Ukrainian sellers a couple of months ago, but I’m still not in Ukrainian job store and clicks on my gigs  go down and down although I have good reviews and raiting

• Like 47
  • Up 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Human rights are needed to protect and preserve every individual's humanity, 
to ensure that every individual can live a life of dignity and a life that is worthy of a human being.
I also pray that everything will be the same again as before in Ukraine

😇

This is really great - due to the current situation, Fiverr is the only source of income for many of us.
So thank you Fiverr for everything you do.😊

• Like 41
  • Up 2