Major selling tips from a "soon to be" top rated seller!

Hello sellers, I've completed over 127 order with full ratings. Here are some super important tips for any seller out there...

1. Be a professional communicator! Your communication skills are responsible for your success here. Be super polite & professional even when the other person is not, never ever be uptight to anyone on Fiverr.

2. Reply to all the inquires super fast, if you don't, some other seller will take the job before you.

3. Buyers to avoid!

• Buyers who never use the words such as "Thanks", "Thank you!", "Please", "Appreciated". Avoid buyers who don't seem nice & polite.
  • Always reply like writing a professional e-mail, or at-least one time when writing very first response. 
  • I avoid buyers who ask for free demo before placing an order. 
  • I don't know about your gig category, but if your work is high quality & decent, set your price high but reasonable. 
  • Never force a buyer to buy your gig when you're not getting any orders. Someone who's really interested in your work, will order.
  • Don't leave bad ratings to the buyers unless you have a valid reason. If you do, you'll never get an order from that buyer in the future.

4. Provide a top notch result to every buyer. Always try to give the best quality than anyone else out there, always work hard for each order. Trust me, you'll end up getting  plenty of orders.

I wish you full success for selling on Fiverr. Love & peace!
SIMAR

28 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

Good advice generally speaking and congratulations on your success here! How do you know you'll be TRS soon? I like the confidence!

Thank you! I hope they'll help everyone!

I'm currently a level two seller and I've completed all the requirements to be a TRS except reaching the earnings of $20k, but I'm close to it.  

10 minutes ago, simarofficial said:

I'm currently a level two seller and I've completed all the requirements to be a TRS except reaching the earnings of $20k

Top-Rated Seller

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.

This is not a given.

The above is from here: Fiverr Help and Education Center (Achieving Levels)

Best wishes as you continue your journey.

Archived