Gig Impression Decreasing

just_ana005

Hello! First, I would like to reassure you there is a lot of sellers here struggling with same problem which mean you should dedicate some time and search the Forum for tips and answers from experienced and top rated sellers. 

From what we can see, optimizing gig, its description and title should improve your impressions and clicks but you can also try sharing gig with someone in your industry or other sellers who can point to some things you can improve in your gig.

Anyway, this is not a sprint it's a marathon so take your time, be patient. Cheers and good luck! 🍀

44 minutes ago, habitman_me said:

Hello! First, I would like to reassure you there is a lot of sellers here struggling with same problem which mean you should dedicate some time and search the Forum for tips and answers from experienced and top rated sellers. 

From what we can see, optimizing gig, its description and title should improve your impressions and clicks but you can also try sharing gig with someone in your industry or other sellers who can point to some things you can improve in your gig.

Anyway, this is not a sprint it's a marathon so take your time, be patient. Cheers and good luck! 🍀

'It's not a sprint, it's a marathon', I have to keep reminding myself that.

On 3/4/2022 at 8:51 AM, nikitakakade24 said:

All the sellers in this platform come across this issue. You are no different. Don’t worry this happens due to gig rotation. Be patient. Keep working on your current orders and also on your skills. Everything will be fine. 🙂 

Thanks so much

If you provide good service buyers always will return to you definitely . But gig ranks help to earn some new buyers. Gig ranking algorithm analysis many data and performance of our gigs. And fiverr normally do gig rotation to give every seller a chance . So its normal in this platform.

Archived