A Fiber account can be logged on a maximum of devices

mdbashar567

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, mdbashar567 said:

I want to know how many devices a Fiber account can be logged in. Can I login to my PC and mobile account? Please help me with the answer.

Yes. You can use Fiverr from several devices, so using it from the app on your phone and your laptop is absolutely OK. What you can't do is to have more than one account on Fiverr, but using your account on more than one device is no problem. 

5 hours ago, mdbashar567 said:

I want to know how many devices a Fiber account can be logged in.

This is what happens when you eat too much FIBER.

You can be logged on multiple devices at once, but you may want to stick just to one of them for safety purposes. You can be logged in from different browsers on the same computer if you want as well. Limitations and problems appear when you try to breach the TOS by creating another account. If you just stick to one account, you will be more than ok.

5 hours ago, moshiurmasud said:

but all devices must have the same Internet connection or broadband.

No, they do not.

4 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

You can be logged on multiple devices at once, but you may want to stick just to one of them for safety purposes.

The OP was asking mostly about using Fiverr on both their PC and phone. There's no reason to believe it would be unsafe as the Fiverr app is designed to be used alongside your PC profile. Using Fiverr on a different PC or with a different IP is also allowed.

Archived