Successfully Completed Requirments for TRS

Finally, I've completed TRS all requirements, I always tried my level best to do outstanding work on Fiverr. Can anyone tell me that how long now I need to wait for TRS badge if I'm worth of it? How many revolution does Fiverr take for manual review?

Note: Senior sellers, if you have any tips for me in this stage, don't forget to tell, thanks all 🙂

image.thumb.png.f311d4a711bd1c7a90e9d60e4723999f.png

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

First of all, congratulations 🎉 for achieving this milestone. TRS badge is given to handpicked freelancers. Do not focus on acquiring TRS badge. Rather keep working and give best possible services to your buyers 🙂 I didn’t wanted to discourage you. But this is the fact. There are thousands of level 2 sellers waiting for TRS badge just like you and me.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

First of all, congratulations 🎉 for achieving this milestone. TRS badge is given to handpicked freelancers. Do not focus on acquiring TRS badge. Rather keep working and give best possible services to your buyers 🙂 I didn’t wanted to discourage you. But this is the fact. There are thousands of level 2 sellers waiting for TRS badge just like you and me.

How many days ago you've completed the TRS goal?

• Like 12

On 3/4/2022 at 11:54 PM, nikitakakade24 said:

Correct, its been more than 2 years now for me.

• Like 14

9 hours ago, nikitakakade24 said:

Yup! 

What you basically think as the reason of the TRS badge, why Fiverr not yet provided this badge to you? Any negative things you've noticed with your freelancing carrier?

• Like 10

7 minutes ago, arefinbabu4 said:

What you basically think as the reason of the TRS badge, why Fiverr not yet provided this badge to you? Any negative things you've noticed with your freelancing carrier?

No. Nothing as such. But it is handpicked by fiverr team I think 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1