How do you defend yourself from buyer abuse?

lauriscabrera

Hi, my name is Lauris, I've been on fiverr for a little over a year, in that time I've learned about the platform, I've become fiverr select, being in the top 16 best decorators and at level 2 that I currently don't have are achievements that I have achieved for my high work and professionalism.

I have had the worst experience that a freelancer can have after 3 months they have canceled an order and they have kept all the work.

This person always spoke to us very badly, she never had the education to say at least a hello to start the conversation, we received a lot of mistreatment until the last consequence was the theft and time from our work but since here one has to be the most polite and not discriminate against anyone, one has to put up with ill-treatment apparently.

I am writing this message for the first time on the blog because I must raise my voice and warn the other colleagues of this situation. Be careful working with this girl who is an "influencer" so that the same situation does not happen to them. I was sick with covid and Hospitalized a few days ago, she took advantage of the fact that she is not available to send me to customer service and thus achieve his goal. she had already threatened me by being hospitalized and sending the information to Fiverr. It did not matter. The truth is that my health is first. I was not feeling well, but before that there were countless reviews of this person's quirks no matter how many corrections a friend and I made, they never ended. In this process, after the same client accepted the order, we have lasted until now.

I have felt very sad because I did not want to get sick, I did all the work in the end, she stayed with him and now I have to pay her the refund of the order, which is not a fair deal.

I feel that my value as a professional and as a human being is not appreciated, I would not like anyone to go through this.

In the end, customer service did not help me, and in what way can we defend ourselves on this platform from people who abuse us, it will not matter if we make 300 corrections or more because those were the ones I made to the 100 moodboards that I worked on.

And if I feel like leonardo di caprio in Gatbsy I did everything to succeed, stay with the girl and they hullo killed me in the pool I was humiliated with a warning for being hospitalized not answering fiverr when my profile was not available at all.

Take care of people like them because in the end, we are alone.

2 hours ago, lauriscabrera said:

I was humiliated with a warning for being hospitalized not answering fiverr when my profile was not available at all.

First of all, I’m glad to hear that you recovered from COVID! 

Now to your situation: it’s hard to understand from your post what exactly happened, so let me try to understand as fiverr is pretty strict with following fiverr rules and procedures no matter what’s your personal situation.

You had an order and in the middle of it you got to the hospital? You had an open order and you were not able to make changes that you client requested for some time? And then you came back from the hospital and completed all changes? Was it the client who asked for a refund? Or did customer support cancelled your order? What was the reason that fiverr gave for a warning? 

After completing the order, months later, 3 to be exact and more than I don't know 300 or 500 corrections because we are talking about a job of 100 style moodboards, all the requested corrections were made.

The order is not open, it was closed, my account was inactive and that buyer took advantage of the fact that they said he was absent from February 7 to 28 to request a refund.

Archived