When i get more order?

dev_hossain

10 minutes ago, dev_hossain said:

have get two orders in this month. 

I know. Have seen your post. If you can get two orders, you can get more. There are no tricks. The more effort you put in  (as described in my post) the more orders you will get.
Remember, posting on the forum will not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

Use the forum to read and learn and put your effort into building your Fiverr business. 🙂

• Like 6
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

When i get more order. I am frastrated about fiverr.I can not get buyer request but why?In the previous month i am getting message from buyer directly but in this month i can not get any message also buyer request.

Edited by dev_hossain
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, dev_hossain said:

When i get more order. I am frastrated about fiverr.I can not get buyer request but why?In the previous month i am getting message from buyer directly but in this month i can not get any message also buyer request.

A gig video made a big difference for me. Maybe try that?

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, ferdous3212 said:

1.Everday sent 10 buyer request 

Pointless if you don't know how to pitch, or if there are no good requests.

2. Stay online more than 20 hours

This is just stupid. 

3.Promote your gig on social media

Worthless unless you already have a following. If you do, you don't need Fiverr anyway.

4.Add Videos to Your gigs

If you know how to make them. It's better to have no video than a crappy one.

5.Offer Money Back Guarantee

This is not something that exists or is enforced by Fiverr, so it means nothing. You can't offer that. 

Congratulations, 5/5 in stupid tips.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 4
  • Up 1

When you can convert those buyer conversation to order, then you can get order. You said last month you quite receive buyer knock, i think you didn't convert them. That's why your gig get down. 

Also there are some pick times to find buyer request. Find them and active those time.😬😬😬

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not necessarily.  There are a lot of reasons you may not get continued orders from a specific customer. 

1. Customer's project may be over.
  2. Customer's needs may have changed, and you are no longer a good fit. 
  3. Even though you may have gotten a good review, that doesn't mean they aren't also using other sellers who are as good or better for their needs.
  4. You aren't really satisfying them as much as you think you are.  A lot of people give 5-star reviews publicly because they feel some sort of pressure to do so, but then give a more honest review on the private survey. 
  • Like 33
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2