Why my SSL Certificate installation gig is denied?

Hi there, 

1 week ago my SSL Certificate installation gig was denied. I got this message, "The service you're offering is prohibited by Fiverr's community standards." 

My service was of installing SSL Certificates. I was using Cloudflare to install and sometimes let's encrypt. 

I had made one mistake that I had given my email in the requirements section to get access of client hosting accounts.

I contacted the support but they were not giving me any details on why my gig is denied. They just told me to read the guidelines and create a new gig. Even the support doesn't have enough information.

Now I'm confused. I think my gig is denied because of email, but the message says the service you're offering is prohibited. 

There're 1000+ freelancers who are offering the same but there gigs are not denied and they continuesly getting order. 

I'm worried if the problem is not email but something else then after creating a new gig it'll be denied again.

Please help me in this situation.

Edited by rgull_pro
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

17 hours ago, rgull_pro said:

the message says the service you're offering is prohibited. 

There're 1000+ freelancers who are offering the same but there gigs are not denied and they continuesly getting order. 

Fiverr has clearly stated that the service you are offering is not allowed.

It will only be a matter of time before their gigs are denied also.

17 hours ago, rgull_pro said:

after creating a new gig it'll be denied again.

To offer such a service is to risk your account.

• Like 5