Did Covid-19 affect your earnings?

Hi, freelancers. I would like to know if the pandemic is still affecting your earnings. If so, how are you coping with the pressure of not being so sure if you will get the next order? If you have information that can help fellow freelancers, kindly share because it seems my earnings took a hit a while ago. I have compared my Jan-Feb earnings from before Covid-19 with this year and saw a vast difference that made me uncomfortable.

Thank you.

• Like 5

It is absolutely normal for earnings to fluctuate. Fiverr is constantly moving the position of the Gigs and this means that some days you have orders and others you don't. Personally I have seen a drop in orders in my account despite having 40 5-star ratings but I know that the competition is high and the movement of my Gigs means that some months are not as good as others.

• Like 4

Covid-19 surely decreased my earning but in long run it may helped to realize my potential to earn even more.

I was not sure about my job security I have been in marketing department.  After firing few people my management, ceo assumes everyone will work double amount of work without pay increase. It pushed me into freelancing world more. For starters my fiverr gig gotten little bit successful and realized there is bigger road for freelance artist globally. 

Edited by gongor32
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...