My gig got unqualified and my all gigs are Dissapeared from search results

Hello everyone can anyone give me solution of this? My all gigs are deranked from last 3 months and my gig got unqualified from last 3 months. I'm a level two seller and my all ratings are 5 stars. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 4

12 minutes ago, farhanm740 said:

Hello everyone can anyone give me solution of this? My all gigs are deranked from last 3 months and my gig got unqualified from last 3 months. I'm a level two seller and my all ratings are 5 stars. 

Your gigs could be deranked due to Gig shuffling process and for not qualifying (there are specific reasons mentioned by Fiverr when Gig is deranked), you can check on the reason first, and then communicate with Customer Support to guide you accordingly. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, animie_video said:

Your gigs could be deranked due to Gig shuffling process and for not qualifying (there are specific reasons mentioned by Fiverr when Gig is deranked), you can check on the reason first, and then communicate with Customer Support to guide you accordingly. 

I've contacted the support many times but always they say that my all gigs are active and searchable while the reality isn't. And I've checked everything but there isn't a single reason for disqualification and deranking of gig. 

• Like 5

16 hours ago, olly_wilcox said:

Same here! Level 2 seller, 5 star rating, 100% on all stats and a 1 hour response rate, and still unqualified plus virtually no impressions. 

What else do they want from us?! lol 

Yeah same here and I'm still waiting for my gigs to get back to normal but now it's more than 3 months don't know what to do

• Like 2