What is the approximate threshold gigs competition in which one should dive in as a "No Level" and "Level 1" seller?

syedghayoor

Question

Hello,

Currently, my seller level is 'No Level' in Fiverr, although it will be 'Level 1' soon. I was wondering what is an approximate threshold mark for gigs competition in which as a Level 1 seller I can create gigs.

What is the maximum number (competition) in which one should not create a gig as a Level 1 seller?

What is the recommended number in which one should create a gig as a Level 1 seller?

My current live gigs are Amazon ppc, Amazon ebc, Amazon product photography, Amazon brand storefront, Amazon listing optimization.

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

On 2/28/2022 at 7:16 PM, imagination7413 said:

That's not something anyone can answer for you. You know your own skills best. If you don't think you can compete, then don't. NEVER offer a service you can't fulfil.

I found someone to answer that, hehe. (thanks, @carrieblogger) Of course, no one expected a stationary number, but a strategy on what competition one should dive into was clearly stated. One would not race a Civic with a Veyron. :D

Totally agreed with what you said later.

Thanks for sharing the other post.

Archived