Add More Text to Gig Description

bionicperson

Question

Hi,

I am wondering if it is possible to go beyond the 2000 character limit so that one can adequate describe the gig. I receive questions and misunderstandings very frequently about my gig, and I wish I could simply describe the gig in more detail, but Fiverr does not allow me to. It is not easily resolved with a simple Q&A, because I need to describe more fundamentally how this gig works, but Fiverr does not allow it.

Why does Fiverr have this limiting feature that penalizes sellers on their platform?

1 answer to this question

8 minutes ago, bionicperson said:

I am wondering if it is possible to go beyond the 2000 character limit so that one can adequate describe the gig.

If the gig description and Q&A section don't work, you can upload a PDF in your gallery that fleshes your description out in more detail. At the top of your your gig description, you can say "Please see my gallery for more details."

10 minutes ago, bionicperson said:

Why does Fiverr have this limiting feature that penalizes sellers on their platform?

In my experience, Buyers don't always read the entire gig description, so adding even more information for them to read is probably not helpful. I imagine by limiting our characters, Fiverr is trying to help us be concise in getting the point across.

Archived