New chemist / writer / designer in town!

savanoc

Hi there Fiverr community!
My name is Sol, I'm a chemist who got tired of working onsite and has become working remote instead.
I've always been passionate about 2 things: writing and design. So it was about time, I start putting those skills to work!
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how to get jobs without any reviews. It seems to be an eternal circle impossible to break! So I'll be grateful if anyone would like to give me a few tips! 🤗
See you around!
Sol ☀️

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

Marketing formula is pretty simple: Traffic -> Order

The more traffic you lead to your pages/gigs, the more chance people would order your services. If your service is good enough then, they would buy it.

Most problem that face new seller is find traffic.

Try to promote with your social media. Join group, create some content about your expertise, help each other. 

Wish you luck!

• Like 16

16 hours ago, savanoc said:

Hi there Fiverr community!
My name is Sol, I'm a chemist who got tired of working onsite and has become working remote instead.
I've always been passionate about 2 things: writing and design. So it was about time, I start putting those skills to work!
I'm new to this site, so I'm not sure how to get jobs without any reviews. It seems to be an eternal circle impossible to break! So I'll be grateful if anyone would like to give me a few tips! 🤗
See you around!
Sol ☀️

Welcome to Fiverr community and wish you all the best.

• Like 16

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...