Delivery Time Late

saint_777

Hello! I have a question I hope any of you can help me out, currently I have an order which says 17 days late (delivery time), I delivered it on time before the timer ran out, the buyer is waiting for his boss to aprove my work, but his boss had to travel to another country and he doesn't know when his boss comes back to check the work, but we both  agreed on waiting we are not in a rush, my question is if this might be a problem because the delivery time late is increasing every day, is there a way to pause it? he doesnt know when his boss is coming back, or should I ask for extending the timer?

With "delivered" you meant you delivered "officially", via the Deliver button on the order page, *not* just by attaching files in the inbox chat conversation or something, right?

If yes, you're fine. If not, you'll have a late delivery counting against you.

On 2/27/2022 at 9:53 PM, saint_777 said:

or should I ask for extending the timer?

Not sure if you can do that after you actually delivered an order, I'd not think so, it wouldn't really make sense.

I would suggest reading relevant articles in Fiverr's FAQs/Help Center, to inform yourself about Gig status, deliveries, review period, etc.

Archived