The buyer did not provide any information on the order page. Due to which the order has not been launched yet.

taronbd

Question

Good morning How is everyone I have a question:
Last September 2, 2021, a buyer gave me an order. But he did not give any information. The order was not launched due to non-disclosure of information. I repeatedly ask him for information. Even after that he did not give any information. The buyer is currently offline for about 6 months. What can I do in this situation? Thanks in advance to everyone.

Screenshot_1.png

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, taronbd said:

What can I do in this situation? Thanks in advance to everyone.

There’s nothing you can do really. If you’ve followed up with the Buyer and they haven’t started the order, it’s out of your hands. The incomplete status won’t impact you in any way since it’s not an official order yet.  

22 minutes ago, nikandco said:

There’s nothing you can do really. If you’ve followed up with the Buyer and they haven’t started the order, it’s out of your hands. The incomplete status won’t impact you in any way since it’s not an official order yet.  

Thank you. Should I wait until the buyer gives the information?

10 hours ago, taronbd said:

Good morning How is everyone I have a question:
Last September 2, 2021, a buyer gave me an order. But he did not give any information. The order was not launched due to non-disclosure of information. I repeatedly ask him for information. Even after that he did not give any information. The buyer is currently offline for about 6 months. What can I do in this situation? Thanks in advance to everyone.

Screenshot_1.png

You can talk to the support team, I hope they can gives you a solution.

Archived