LOW IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS

beautiful_art0

Question

can anyone please explain to me on how gigs impression and clicks can get increased? i know a lot about those site some seller visit so as to get impression and clicks but i consider them as fake. it can help at all and i don't want to be part. so the question is, how can gigs impression and clicks grow organically?

i will so much appreciate if this question is answered.

8 answers to this question

First of all your gig image and description need to be attractive and creative enough to draw the attention of buyers, secondly you need to be active all the time on fiver and finally send offers to buyer requests daily. These are the only and most effective organic tricks to get impression and clicks.

4 hours ago, najianasrin said:

First of all your gig image and description need to be attractive and creative enough to draw the attention of buyers, secondly you need to be active all the time on fiver and finally send offers to buyer requests daily. These are the only and most effective organic tricks to get impression and clicks.

I wouldn't call being active all the time an organic trick... or a trick at all 

10 hours ago, denizkarakuss said:

I wouldn't call being active all the time an organic trick... or a trick at all 

I've come to just think of the 'being active' thing as a 'post in the forums and get familiar with other users' or whatever since maybe that helps people see you? But I don't know how effective this is since it seems most of the posters here are sellers that likely aren't buying anything. Could be wrong though. I find being active doesn't seem to do much but slake some boredom xD

15 hours ago, najianasrin said:

With due respect I am sharing what I have seen…. ‘Eye catching Image’ ‘ Unique Description of GIG’ ‘ Well and precise focus for service’… doesn’t work all the times…. I have seen some gigs and their description is only 4/5 lines written, images are not that good but still getting order and doing well. How?

First of all your gig image and description need to be attractive and creative enough to draw the attention of buyers, secondly you need to be active all the time on fiver and finally send offers to 10 buyer requests daily. These are the only and most effective organic tricks to get impression and clicks. thank you

Archived