i have no job at last 5month

ishakmridha8

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will remove background your image just 1hour quickly
In the gig title:
"1hour" could be "1 hour". Though the whole title could be reworded (eg. "I will remove the background from your image...").

In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revision" but none of the packages have the number of revisions set to unlimited.

In the FAQ section:
"i offer" could be "I offer" in answer 1. "i will" could be "I will" in answer 2.
"i am" could be "I am" in answer 3. "i can" could be "I can" in answer 4.

Gig: I will color change anything very fast
In the FAQ section: Same suggestions as the gig above.

The description says "All work takes place within 24 hours." but your premium package has a 2 day delivery.

Gig: I will do 15 image clipping path 2 hours max
In the FAQ section: Same suggestions as the gig above.
The main gig image says "per image 15 cents", but your package prices seem to be all above that so it seems misleading. The main image also says "Free Trail" when I think you mean "Free Trial".

Gig: I will design real state postcard for you nicely
In the gig title:
"design real state" could be "design real estate"

In the gig description:
It says "unlimited revisions" but none of the packages have the number of revisions value set to "unlimited".

All 3 packages say there are unlimited revisions but their no. of revisions aren't set to unlimited

You could try creating additional gig(s) if you aren't getting orders on your current ones (there might be too much competition for background removal). You could also send offers to buyer requests you can do well.

Archived