How much time it will take to get my first order on Fiverr?

jyalapawan

On 2/27/2022 at 11:58 PM, khadizayaan said:

Actually it's happening because of the time distance. In Asian Country, we have to be online at night when its time to sleep. We sleep in day but keep awake at night because in US that's the day time. It's the golden time for us to get orders cause clients filters the online sellers specially if it's new seller. 

Hope you'll understand the myth about being online.

appreciate your things. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

On 3/28/2022 at 1:15 AM, shakil_ads_pro said:

If I did not active in Fiverr many days for my personal issue , my impression lowing day to day, why?

Fiverr will rank you more if you give time here and be online, do more research or give buyer request more.

But if don't then Fiverr will understand that you're not serious about your work.

Giving thoughts from my perspective, it can be different. 

Want to know from experts.

Thanks.

• Like 7

At first welcome to join with Fiverr platform. Second you have to pacience. Some people get orders early or late whatever. But, you have to pacience. Active online as you can. Share your gig some social media. But don't spam there, otherwise your social media profile will be banned.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2022 at 1:13 AM, sabbir_hasann said:

I also want to know. I am a graphic designer. I publish two gig on my fiverr account. I got some impression. But don't get any order. 

I got a buyer request yesterday.  But , unfortunately for my personal problem,,, I cann't contact with the buyer.

I have a request to my expert bothers & sisters, how can I get my first order from fiverr?

Please help me.

Firstly, share your seller profile link to your profile so everyone can see what is the problem in your gigs.

Secondly, you can't get buyer request personally, there's an option to send buyer request in a specific time. You have to figure out when is the time.

When you'll get message from buyers, make sure to respond it as soon as possible.

And like everyone says, make sure to be active, republish your gig with more corrections if you're not getting order for a month or more, give buyer request everyday, complete your profile in every corner.

Hope you'll get your order soon.

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...

You could get lucky and get an order on the first day, or it could take months. It depends on whether or not what you offer is in high demand and whether or not there is already a lot of competition offering the same services.

• Like 3

It is not possible to say the exact time. I got my first order after sending 117 buyer requests in two months. 

Follow this tips to get order in a short time 
1. Provide an unique service.
2. Promote your gig on social media.
3. Start at a low price. 
4. Gig Images and Videos. 
5. Excellent Gig Description
6. Be active often.
7. Send buyer requests

• Like 4

Depends on how much efforts you put. Spend a good amount of time on fiverr. Get knowledge from other sellers profile. Appropriate keywords, tags and SEO plays a big role on this platform. Make your profile as good as you can. Keep faith, you will get the result.

• Like 3