I can't do anything outside of the app anymore

mattboa

As of two days ago, I can't login via any browser anymore.

If I try to login elsewhere, with a different browser on my phone with data on too, the URL becomes gibberish (Fiverr's name is cut off) and gives a bunch of exit errors.

Only the app is working regularly - I can send messages to my buyers, check my dashboard, pause and unpause gigs successfully, etc... I have not received any email about account breaches (I've seen there were some recently and even frank_d was a victim too!), nor about a suspension/TOS strikes. I haven't clicked any harmful links either, it seems like it's Fiverr's problem. My account actually looks up and running to everyone else, which I can see through an incognito tab!

I'm posting here because it obviously won't let me log out, nor access ZenDesk to talk with support either.
I'd just like to complete my withdrawal, which I can't apparently do from mobile without clicking a link from PC... 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

I really don't know what to do, this is getting stressing. Support on Twitter has decided to reply to everyone's tweets today but mine. They've straight up ignored me.

I'll try emailing the support address I have in my contacts from last time, but if nothing happens soon, I'll have to tag someone on here and let them help open a ticket on my behalf. I don't think there's anything else I can do.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sorry to hear that. Did you try the basic troubleshooting steps? i.e clearing cache, cookies etc.? I mean I get that this could be a Fiverr problem but still? Also try Opera browser if you haven't already, if that too doesn't work, guess reaching out to support is your only option. (support@fiverr.com)

• Like 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Sorry to hear that. Did you try the basic troubleshooting steps? i.e clearing cache, cookies etc.? I mean I get that this could be a Fiverr problem but still? Also try Opera browser if you haven't already, if that too doesn't work, guess reaching out to support is your only option. (support@fiverr.com)

Yeah, I tried all of that and nothing worked unfortunately. I did also try to log in from Opera on my phone today (not with the built-in VPN of course, just incognito, don't wanna risk anything) because it's what I use on it.

I guess I'll have to wait for support to email me back.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, mattboa said:

Yeah, I tried all of that and nothing worked unfortunately. I did also try to log in from Opera on my phone today (not with the built-in VPN of course, just incognito, don't wanna risk anything) because it's what I use on it.

I guess I'll have to wait for support to email me back.

Dang.. that's a bummer.. probably a long shot but why not try accessing account options directly?

For instance, the direct link to the Settings page would be:

https://www.fiverr.com/users/<username>/edit/account

For Security settings and to view active sessions it'd be:

https://www.fiverr.com/users/<username>/edit/security

I am not a seller but after looking up, I figured that the withdrawal page is most likely:

https://www.fiverr.com/users/<username>/balance/sales

(replace <username> with your Fiverr username)

Edited by surajkartha
  • Like 1