A Buyer is playing with my account

smmandseoexpert

Question

I need experts suggestion and guidance Please Help me!

Firstly I sent custom offer in buyer request after that he accepted, I delivered everything he wanted, After that I went off then he opened dipute and got refunded also i got 1st warning for no reason. I tried contacting support but issue was in his favor.

After some days today he again placed order then placed dispute and got refunded & guess what got another warning. (I was offline he did in early morning almost everything was done within 40 mins)

I am really dissapointed and depressed with this behaviour. We Build assests from scratch and these greedys ruin in some days to some minutues. :( 

image_2022-02-26_152840.png

21 answers to this question

Please do not continue with this client anymore, block him from your side & wait 90 days. Your account is at risk, just do that what I said & everything will be normal again. Just forget everything what happened with this buyer, I can't see any positive way for you. 

2 hours ago, salauddin_a said:

By report button, right?

No. If you press the Report button, you are reporting that person. But that can backfire, if the person didn't break the rules, you will receive a warning. I got one accidentally when I reported a dude that was promoting his own website, he wanted me to buy his stuff, I reported him and Fiverr chose to give me an account warning for misusing the Report button. I talked with customer support and they deleted the warning, but still, this can be a huge issue.

41 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Fiverr doesn't offer such a warning without checking themselves. It's not an automated warning, so you most likely did that. Or they consider you did it based on what your customer asked. 

Fiverr terms of service clearly say to never share any empty document. If you read the rules, you would know about this. Instead of doing this, you could go to customer support to report this action from the buyer. He can't ask for an empty delivery, not should you ever send an empty delivery. If you do, you are breaking the rules knowingly. So.. go ahead and read the terms of service religiously 10 times or more. Why? Because if you break any more rules, Fiverr will most likely ban you forever.

Thank you! 

30 minutes ago, smmandseoexpert said:

I understand, But in 2nd Order he falsely added this reason, I haven't delivered any thing.

Fiverr doesn't offer such a warning without checking themselves. It's not an automated warning, so you most likely did that. Or they consider you did it based on what your customer asked. 

31 minutes ago, smmandseoexpert said:

Then I delivered again without any data.

Fiverr terms of service clearly say to never share any empty document. If you read the rules, you would know about this. Instead of doing this, you could go to customer support to report this action from the buyer. He can't ask for an empty delivery, not should you ever send an empty delivery. If you do, you are breaking the rules knowingly. So.. go ahead and read the terms of service religiously 10 times or more. Why? Because if you break any more rules, Fiverr will most likely ban you forever.

11 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

This warning shows you misused your delivery button and sent incomplete work. If Fiverr says that, then you most likely didn't send everything.. And that might be a problem. You can stop dealing with the buyer if you just block him, he won't be able to place any other order.

I understand, But in 2nd Order he falsely added this reason, I haven't delivered any thing.

But previously he mentioned do not add any data while delivering (I followed instructions of buyer). Then I delivered again without any data.

Archived