What is the right mobile app for a freelancer?

timothykoen

Oops, I closed my office and went home at 6pm. At 6:01pm I got a message from a potential client. But I didn't see it till 8:01am the next day. Okay, I should have gotten the app. Right?

So, I went to Google Play Store and searched on "fiverr" I was shown one app and 100 ads for alternative apps. So I started over and searched on "fiverr frelancer app" and got a different app shown and 100 ads for alternative apps.

So, I went to fiverr.com and started looking for instructions but didn't find them. Can someone please give me information on the right "fiverr" app I need to get notifications of messages? Is there a tutorial for getting the "right" fiverr app. I really don't want to trial and error this. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Tim

47 minutes ago, timothykoen said:

Can someone please give me information on the right "fiverr" app I need to get notifications of messages?

Hi Tim-

I have an IOS device, so I just did a Google search for the Fiverr App on the Google play store, and the correct one was the first search result. I think in general, pay attention to the logo and the number of reviews. The legitimate app will have a lot of reviews.

246B7133-9E61-45BC-B241-5CBD6A0EF469.thumb.jpeg.56df80754b2ee5dfe99589e1008c7f93.jpeg

Archived