Cannot sign in suspended user, How to fix it?

glaxosoft

Hello Fiverrers,

Unfortunately, I'm facing some issues. When I click on "My Support requests" it redirects me to this link > https://www.fiverr.com/support/seller?email=&external_id=&kind=error&message=Cannot+sign+in+suspended+user+%23363085787188

Does it mean I'm suspended from accessing Fiverr support or something else?

How to get back my access to Fiverr Support?

Thank you.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, glaxosoft said:

unable to see request replies or request page.

Every reply to your ticket should have also been emailed to you. Do NOT open new tickets on the same issue.

It's been a long while since I put in my last ticket, but I remember I could reply via the email that Fiverr sent me. 

(I know this doesn't fix the bug, but at least the Fiverr emails will let you see any replies made to your tickets. If you have NOT seen any emails, check your spam folder. If still nothing, then there probably has been no reply yet.)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Every reply to your ticket should have also been emailed to you. Do NOT open new tickets on the same issue.

It's been a long while since I put in my last ticket, but I remember I could reply via the email that Fiverr sent me. 

(I know this doesn't fix the bug, but at least the Fiverr emails will let you see any replies made to your tickets. If you have NOT seen any emails, check your spam folder. If still nothing, then there probably has been no reply yet.)

No, I'm not receiving any email from Support even I was sent some emails to support@fiverr.com but also not getting any reply.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, glaxosoft said:

some emails to support@fiverr.com

How long ago did you submit your first ticket? Sometimes it takes a day or two, if Customer Support is really busy, and there was a recent rash of accounts disabled due to a security concern that required manual fixes. Maybe support is still in a backlog. Especially considering world events right now.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

How long ago did you submit your first ticket? Sometimes it takes a day or two, if Customer Support is really busy, and there was a recent rash of accounts disabled due to a security concern that required manual fixes. Maybe support is still in a backlog. Especially considering world events right now.

First ticket was submitted about 7 days ago but not yet getting any reply.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...