Buyer request not working for me

teminioluwadada

Please I am a new seller on fiverr, no clicks no orders so I decided to be making use of the buyer's request forum and so far my first request got me my first job, the message I got was marked as spam and I couldn't reply to the buyer, I didn't understand why, though the buyer dropped his/her contact saying he/she was busy in the office ATM and I should text him/her. So I ignored the fact I couldn't reply on fiverr and texted the buyer immediately, not knowing I was about to get scammed, I was told to use my own Facebook account to post rentals but I refused because everything seemed shady at that point. Moving on to the next, I sent requests again, and got a message immediately, but the buyer later aired me, he asked if I could do the job, same question he asked on his request, and I said I could, I told him to send me details of how he wants the job to be done, it was video editing, I even sent a custom offer but he never replied me again even though he was online, I want to understand what I am doing wrong, whenever I send offers I hardly get chosen even though my offers are good and my price too, even if I get texts they change their mind or I end up with fake people please I would love to know why thanks

7 hours ago, teminioluwadada said:

he asked if I could do the job, same question he asked on his request, and I said I could, I told him to send me details of how he wants the job to be done

NEVER say you can do a job before you know the details.

7 hours ago, teminioluwadada said:

I want to understand what I am doing wrong, whenever I send offers I hardly get chosen even though my offers are good and my price too

Without seeing an example of an offer you've made, no one can tell you what you might be doing wrong. In general, though:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/200007-read-people-be-original/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/205473-buyers-request-39-offers-should-you-bid-/

Archived