Celebrating Women’s Month: Tell us how you break the bias!

mjensen415

📣 Hey Fiverr Community 📣 

On March 8th we commemorate International Women’s Day by celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women everywhere.

This year’s global theme is… 🥁 ...  #BreakTheBias

Whether deliberate or unconscious, biases make it difficult for women to move ahead. Acknowledging biases isn’t enough—we need action to level the playing field. The day marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. 

The Fiverr Community is enriched with incredibly talented and willful women from all over the world. While our commitment to women’s equality is year-round, we’re honoring International Women’s Day by raising awareness and celebrating your achievements across the entirety of March, and we need your help!

We’ll be spotlighting your advice, stories, and achievements, highlighting women across the world throughout March. 

Have a story to tell? Insight to share? Fill out the form below for the chance to be featured, and stay tuned for 31 days of inspiration.

Tell us here → How Do You #BreakTheBias?

1885298357_Womensmonth.thumb.jpg.a7c9e08f804163242925b4bb9501471f.jpg

• Like 142
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 5

As a Woman this initiative really makes me feel proud and happy. 

I worked as a freelancer for 5 years now in this platform, Truely speking I feel so safe and as I work in my home so that I can manage my household works properly. I'm grateful to be a part of this community. 

Thank you Fiverr and advance happy women's day to all the strong women out there, we all #BreakTheBias

• Like 75
  • Congrats! 6
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 4

Being someone from probably one of the most conservative societies, fiverr allows me to work independently, from home, and letting no one know. 

If online freelancing weren't a thing, I would right now be just washing dishes and cooking meals without any interaction with the world on the other side of the ocean. 

Thank-you all, my buyers, fellow sellers and community members.  

• Like 71

On 2/23/2022 at 10:00 PM, mjensen415 said:

📣 Hey Fiverr Community 📣 

On March 8th we commemorate International Women’s Day by celebrating the social, economic, cultural, and political achievements of women everywhere.

This year’s global theme is… 🥁 ...  #BreakTheBias

Whether deliberate or unconscious, biases make it difficult for women to move ahead. Acknowledging biases isn’t enough—we need action to level the playing field. The day marks a call to action for accelerating gender parity. 

The Fiverr Community is enriched with incredibly talented and willful women from all over the world. While our commitment to women’s equality is year-round, we’re honoring International Women’s Day by raising awareness and celebrating your achievements across the entirety of March, and we need your help!

We’ll be spotlighting your advice, stories, and achievements, highlighting women across the world throughout March. 

Have a story to tell? Insight to share? Fill out the form below for the chance to be featured, and stay tuned for 31 days of inspiration.

Tell us here → How Do You #BreakTheBias?

1885298357_Womensmonth.thumb.jpg.a7c9e08f804163242925b4bb9501471f.jpg

Happy women day ❤️

• Like 63

I have broken the bias by empowering my wife to run her own business and be the CEO. I have broken the bias by trusting her and asking her to do whatever she wants. I have broken the bias by providing my daughters with the facilities that will ensure that they become a better human being

• Like 60

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/25/2022 at 12:36 PM, ruprekha said:

As a Woman this initiative really makes me feel proud and happy. 

I worked as a freelancer for 5 years now in this platform, Truely speking I feel so safe and as I work in my home so that I can manage my household works properly. I'm grateful to be a part of this community. 

Thank you Fiverr and advance happy women's day to all the strong women out there, we all #BreakTheBias

Love Fiverr !

• Like 38