Some scammed me on fiverr

hywpaddan1

This girl scammed me 350 dollars he when i order him he told me to give him apple id of the same account which attached to fiverr whn i try to cancel the order he reject my request and abuse me to give him apple id i give him the id after some time he login to my account i don't know how but she approved the payment off her order and disable my account i have complete proof now i try to contact support but no reapond please help me.

Screenshot_20220223-164300_Fiverr.jpg

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, hywpaddan1 said:

when i order him he told me to give him apple id of the same account which attached to fiverr whn i try to cancel the order he reject my request and abuse me to give him apple id i give him the id after some time he login to my account

Whaaaaat??? 😵

Giving account access to a complete stranger just because they requested it? What the heck kind of service were you looking for? And why would you capitulate to someone who was abusing you and give them what they were demanding instead of contacting Customer Service to cancel the order immediately?

If this "seller" has control over your Fiverr account, then you are in quite a pickle.

-Oh, and you aren't supposed to name and shame specific accounts on the forum, just fyi.

Edited by enunciator
  • Like 2
  • Up 3