11 minutes ago, typisttanvir said:

i am a new seller help me pleas to get my first order

That's not our job. We can help you understand what you need to do, but only YOU can EARN your orders through the actions you choose to take.

What actions to a achieve your goals have you already taken?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, jonbaas said:

That's not our job. We can help you understand what you need to do, but only YOU can EARN your orders through the actions you choose to take.

What actions to a achieve your goals have you already taken?

I am new to this platform. I uploaded a gig and gave a skill test (8.5). Will you see if my giig is ok? And what steps can I take to get my orders & gig rankings?
 j

2 hours ago, typisttanvir said:

I am new to this platform. I uploaded a gig and gave a skill test (8.5). Will you see if my giig is ok? And what steps can I take to get my orders & gig rankings?

I cannot do your work for you. Is your gig connecting to your target customers, and are they hiring you? If not, then you need to experiment and adjust things with your gig until it does. You are the person who needs to understand your target market, and convince those target customers to hire you. I cannot explore your gig and answer those questions for you. You need to know your target customers, and YOU need to find promotional ways to which they respond. 

Orders are far more likely to come when you understand who your target customers are, and you find ways to connect to them.

As far as "gig rankings", there is no such thing. That's not how Fiverr works. Gigs are matched to potential buyers based upon unique gig-to-buyer metrics.  

• Like 2