My Gig Impression is going down day by day

aichashiq

Hello Fiverr people,

I'm Aich Ashiq and I'm a professional Graphic designer and level 1 seller on Fiverr. My all gig based on Mascot Logo and Cartoon Character Design. Suddenly I'm facing a problem like my gig impression going down day by day but click is good. I edit my gigs and research # tags and change it. I think my gig is perfect and I make it perfectly also I have some reviews also. I also try to activate online all time. But why my gig impression is not going up? Please help 🥺.

Thanks all.

21 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:

Your recent delivery was 3 days ago.

Yes but it's a crazy buyer, He didn't accept my delivery. He order my gig and send all the details. I perfectly design his work he response me also but suddenly he didn't reply me. My work delivery time was going to end so I delivered him but he didn't accept it. It was automatically accepted.

Hello Fiverr people!

I'm Aich Ashiq a professional Graphic Designer. I published a Cartoon Character Design related Gig many times ago and I already complete 24 orders o this gig. Last 2 month I didn't get any order (You will see my last delivery was 4 days ago but it's a a crazy buyer, he order me but don't complete order it was completed automatically & he didn't respond me also)and also my gig impression going down day by day. Today it reached only 12 on this gig 😭. I need help for increase my gig impression 🥺. So kindly any Character Design expect visit my profile and research my profile and gig also. Then solve my problem also check my #tags, is it perfect or not. Thanks 🥰

• 2 months later...
25 minutes ago, miiila said:

use the same ones.

If I edit my gig and see that I am not getting a good impression or it so happened that the day I edited, the gig that day gave good results, but the next day I saw that, it was down. Should I again edit the gig or leave it as it is?

7 minutes ago, starseorank said:

There is no limitation for Fiverr but every image TITLE you can use 213 characters for tag.

If you use JPG then you can use unlimited characters in image TAG option.

Okay, but which one is more effective? Those 5 tages I used on Fiverr or will add more tags?

5 minutes ago, aichashiq said:

Should I again edit the gig or leave it as it is?

According to what a Fiverr person in a webinar said, you should edit if edits are needed. If your Gig is doing well, it might be better to leave it alone, if it's not doing well, there's probably not much harm in editing it, but keep in mind that your Gig might get pulled for review when you make edits, and it might take a while, until it got checked and is active again.

Always check the "Events" page and watch as many webinars as you can. There are often interesting things to be learned, and usually, they have a Q&A phase, too.

2 minutes ago, miiila said:

According to what a Fiverr person in a webinar said, you should edit if edits are needed. If your Gig is doing well, it might be better to leave it alone, if it's not doing well, there's probably not much harm in editing it, but keep in mind that your Gig might get pulled for review when you make edits, and it might take a while, until it got checked and is active again.

But even if my gig performs well, it only lasts for 3 days. Then it goes down again. What should I do in this case?

Study all the info that Fiverr provides (Help Center, Blog, forum), do you research to find out what the customers you want, want to see and buy, adapt your Gig accordingly, think about a different Gig if yours doesn't work, think about a marketing strategy, ... You're a business owner, behave like one. You need to put in a lot of of reading time and work in any business you start. There usually are no miracle wonder fixes that work overnight.

Archived