Jump to content

Why? Here yes in other sections nothing β€‹πŸ‘€β€‹


pjdream

Recommended Posts

Can I know why If someone post in another section noone answer. Everyone post here and always have an answer and nobody tells anything. I wrote in the wrong section once and was pointed out to me like instantly? In the last two weeks I posted 2 questions and 0 answers. Why?Β πŸ‘€

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, pjdream said:

I wrote in the wrong section once and was pointed out to me like instantly?

Guess this will be an instance of dΓ©jΓ  vu for you.

This is not a "New User Introduction." You have over 200 posts/replies under your forum account. Forum users are not required to read or respond to any threads or posts and a MULTITUDE of threads go without any replies. The forum is filled with the same types of threads and questions, so it is no wonder as to why there are questions that go unanswered...

Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, enunciator said:

Guess this will be an instance of dΓ©jΓ  vu for you.

This is not a "New User Introduction." You have over 200 posts/replies under your forum account. Forum users are not required to read or respond to any threads or posts and a MULTITUDE of threads go without any replies. The forum is filled with the same types of threads and questions, so it is no wonder as to why there are questions that go unanswered...

Β 

Β 

Since you understand that I have written for a specific reason in this section, it is useless to point out that I am writing in a wrong section, that it is not an introductory post and that I have 200 posts .... but what observation is that?

This is a forum so it is mandatory that you reply to posts, because often the posts have the same content as old posts. OK. But not my posts that talk about me and my experience. And here too a superficial answer.

This is a forum, forums have moderators who take care of what you point out and that is not the answer to my question. I wonder why to have a forum if it cannot be exploited? Ah, because probably no one reads and pays attention to what they answer.

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, pjdream said:

Since you understand that I have written for a specific reason in this section, it is useless to point out that I am writing in a wrong section, that it is not an introductory post and that I have 200 posts .... but what observation is that?

So...you intentionally screw up and post topics in the wrong forum subsections because you think forum users won't reply to you if you post in the correct locations?

29 minutes ago, pjdream said:

This is a forum so it is mandatory that you reply to posts, because often the posts have the same content as old posts. OK. But not my posts that talk about me and my experience. And here too a superficial answer.

Mandatory?! 🀣

Good luck with that outlook. People will reply and respond to whatever they feel like replying and responding to. I just replied to this thread (which I really shouldn't have) and you have now labeled me as giving a "superficial answer." Guess you also want to dictate HOW people respond and not just the need for users TO respond.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, enunciator said:

So...you intentionally screw up and post topics in the wrong forum subsections because you think forum users won't reply to you if you post in the correct locations?

Mandatory?! 🀣

Good luck with that outlook. People will reply and respond to whatever they feel like replying and responding to. I just replied to this thread (which I really shouldn't have) and you have now labeled me as giving a "superficial answer." Guess you also want to dictate HOW people respond and not just the need for users TO respond.

Take it personally, without understanding what I'm saying. And I have never written that I will write in a wrong section because in the others I will not answer. I'm not stupid. I asked a specific question.

Before the mandatory there was a "is Not", my mistake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...