Everything is going fine but buyer ends with 4stars review.

mrizimalik

Hi, everyone! I am new seller on fiverr. The order was about editable pdf. I delivered order to customer. He requested revision, I accepted. But buyer insisted on that 1 page is missing in my file. I have his original files and page numbers are same as that of editing files. I again left message for him, if still he need modifications, i will do for him. But at end he left 4 stars review. please guide How can i avoid from this situation.  Kind Regards @mrizimalik I have proof of both files. 

First of all, Before starting clients works, you should take all work details clearly. Don't miss any thing. When you 100% clear about the job, then you should do work. And whole doing your work, If you feel any confused then you should ask the clients. Hope it will works. After your work done, then you will need to revise your work, if all set, then delivery your work to the clients. If they need any revision, just doing their needs. Hope i will works. 

4.3 star review is not a bad review but on fiverr it is considered as bad, because it will affect your overall rating. If it was your first order on fiverr you will not be able to send offers on buyer request. Unfortunately you can't do anything to change the review if buyer gave you 4.3 star review based on type of work you provided. Politely reply to buyers review comment, you may start with “ I am sorry you didn't like my work better".

Give your best and comunicate well with your buyer. Write your description clear so buyer can understand what services you provide.

You can't avoid this situation @mrizimalik. It happens. But don't worry, it is still considered a 'positive review' and although it will drag your stats down there are lots of successful sellers that have reviews that are not 5*.

Just move on, you can't change it so don't let it annoy you. More buyers and more reviews will come to you. Continue to do good work and this review won't matter soon. 

I had a buyer that left 3*. My worst review. The reason was because he didn't like using google drive. The gig description clearly states I will deliver a link to google drive. I also uploaded the files manually in the delivery. It annoyed me for sure, but it's not worth spending time or energy on it. Move on to the next buyer!

Archived